Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Machine and Loving it
Thumbsup 
New Machine and Loving it

Just looking for some input into where I need to go as far as settings go. Really loving the machine and all it can do without much input from me! And the wife likes it because it's QUIET.....lol like
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Machine and Loving it
Your therapy is rather ideal already on default settings...I'd go 5 or 6 min, and keep the 20 max, and call it a day.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations on getting a great machine. Your AHI looks great. Most feel starved for air with a minimum setting of 4. You may want to increase that to 5 or 6. It would be helpful to see more data. See the links below for how to organize and post your data. Elimination of the calendar reveals more data. The most important graphs after event flags are flow rate, pressure (not mask pressure), Flow limit, and leak rate.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Incredible series. Thanks for posting.
this is a machine I'm interested in.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Love the fact you can see you enjoying your weekend lie ins :-)

Great looking trend....

Rob
Post Reply Post Reply

Here are the others you requested...….

(04-29-2019, 08:48 PM)Technopauper Wrote: Love the fact you can see you enjoying your weekend lie ins :-)

Great looking trend....

Rob

Oh yes...… weekends are sleep time......
Post Reply Post Reply
Your AHI is excellent, but I would change minimum pressure to 6.0. This will give you far more consistent and less disruptive pressure, and relieve the residual flow limitation in your chart. The pressure swings are probably a bit disruptive, so AHI is not the whole story. Your respiration rate is fairly slow at 10.2, minute vent is 5.0 L/min and tidal volume is around 490 mL. This is all fine.

The real question is, do you feel like you need to do anything to improve your therapy or CPAP experience? I'll stick with the suggestion to increase minimum pressure so your pressure deliver and EPR are more consistent.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
How did you get RERA to show with you Resmed AirSense 10. Could not get it to work with mine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-30-2019, 02:36 PM)Macros Wrote: How did you get RERA to show with you Resmed AirSense 10. Could not get it to work with mine.

RERAS are only available on some Versions of firmware, and they only show if the APAP detects them
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,142 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,788 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,753 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,248 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Loving APAP - Data Questions readyforsleep 8 3,820 03-30-2014, 02:13 PM
Last Post: zonk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.