Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus
New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus
Day 11 - although I’m using my machine every night for my full 8 hours of bed, I still don’t feel I’m sleeping as well as I could. I’ve been struggling with mask leaks and periods of being full awake because I can’t get my mask adjusted right. The first mask I chose at initial setup was a ResMed F10. I liked it a lot comfort wise, but the leaks were just bad, bad, bad. 

So tonight will be my first night with the F&P. Looking at this mask now with the little knowledge I’ve gained in 10 days, I can see that it might be better for me because the seal is bigger and should be able to handle my pressures better. I can also see that it is going to be hotter than my first mask. 

We will see and I’ll let everyone know!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus
Just hang in there. Eventually you'll get used to the hose and find a mask that fits. Things will improve at Nature's pace.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus
Thanks ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way to clean and deodorize Fisher & Paykel Simplus headgear? PaulKTF 3 146 03-20-2019, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  kicking and thrashing tonight—-why? Stiffdoc 3 256 03-17-2019, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  F&P Simplus FF leaks getting annoying snowboardjoe 5 466 09-20-2018, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Melman
  Serious Leakage the Simplus Mask RedBarron 6 628 05-26-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: RedBarron
  ResMed AS10 and F&P Simplus FF mask compatability (edited) jmancuso 28 1,918 05-24-2018, 01:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is the F&P Simplus a FFM version of the nasal Eson2? DaveY 11 787 05-20-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: DaveY
  New headgear [trying Simplus] RedBarron 8 562 05-19-2018, 01:25 AM
Last Post: RedBarron

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.