Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RE: New Member
(08-10-2015, 06:49 PM)ginzo Wrote: Thank you!

It's off to the therapist tomm. to try a nasal mask (fitting), because my nasal pillow just doesn't fit my face anymore. (lost 70 lbs). I had been using a FX, switched to a P-10, sm. med. lge (tried all 3 sizes). I just cant get my numbers down with either.

My leak #'s are thru the roof. Trying my sisters Puriton Bennett breeze tonight. Last attempt at a nasal pillow.Thanks

(08-10-2015, 06:22 PM)DariaVader Wrote: welcome ginzo
and welcome gerald wagner. you should probably start a new thread so people notice Smile
I'm totally lost in this program! How do you start a thread?Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
go to http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-M...oard-Forum and in the upper right there is a button for New Thread

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/newthread.php?fid=6
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Went to the therapist on Tuesday. Well the therapist thinks I'm a mouth breather, so she gave me a Respironics premium chin strap III to try. All my other numbers were/still are very good.

My LL rates since I have used the chinstrap,

Results:
Tuesday-
Time over leak red line 14.672%

Wednesday-
Time over leak red line 8.643%

1st Day 7/17/2015-
Time over leak red line 53.781%

Last day(before chin strap) 8/9/2015-
Time over leak red line 46.716%

Still a little early to tell, but I think my problem is solved. This is with a P-10 headgear/pillow. I had similar horrid #'s with the FX/pillow set up. One more night with the P-10, then the next 3 nights with the FX and I should have a definite solution.

(08-10-2015, 06:49 PM)ginzo Wrote: Thank you!

It's off to the therapist tomm. to try a nasal mask (fitting), because my nasal pillow just doesn't fit my face anymore. (lost 70 lbs). I had been using a FX, switched to a P-10, sm. med. lge (tried all 3 sizes). I just cant get my numbers down with either.

My leak #'s are thru the roof. Trying my sisters Puriton Bennett breeze tonight. Last attempt at a nasal pillow.Thanks

(08-10-2015, 06:22 PM)DariaVader Wrote: welcome ginzo
and welcome gerald wagner. you should probably start a new thread so people notice Smile

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 136 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 496 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,024 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,558 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  New member sghalloway 11 1,000 10-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Last Post: sghalloway
  [Pressure] New member and new OSCAR user squiddog 4 457 09-19-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: squiddog
  New Member Intro and OSCAR charts DaveInDenver 2 429 08-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.