Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Member - Introduction
New Member - Introduction
Hi,
I'm Craig...recently diagnosed with OSA and receiving my AirSense 11 in the next few days.  I'm looking forward to learning and sharing.

I tried to share my study results but the PDF wouldn't post.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Member - Introduction
cramseur  Welcome

You will find some very knowledgeable and helpful users here that can guide you on your journey.

Your machine may not come with and SD card, so you may want to pick one up beforehand.  Any card 32GB or less should work fine.  Keep it in your xPAP while you sleep, then you can import the data from the card into OSCAR and see the results.

While you are waiting for your machine, there is a wealth of information here in the forums and also in the Wiki pages.

As for posting the copy of your sleep study, have a look at the link in my signature for attaching images or files.  Don't forget to redact any personal info (DOB, SS#, etc.).

Happy paping.....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
To be ready download Oscar from the top of the site (free).  Get a sd card 2gb to 32 gb and it must be in the machine while you sleep. (Cheapest sd card cannot be larger than 32gb. 

I have a link in my signature on charts that give the charts and order they need to be. Also that link gives info on Oscar.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the welcome and the advice!

I downloaded OSCAR and found an old 2GB SD card. Woo Hoo!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 221 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 540 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,109 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,627 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  New member sghalloway 11 1,073 10-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Last Post: sghalloway
  [Pressure] New member and new OSCAR user squiddog 4 500 09-19-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: squiddog
  New Member Intro and OSCAR charts DaveInDenver 2 468 08-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.