Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Member - Just Started With APAP
Interesting. I was unable to complete the split study during my night in the sleep clinic due to inability to tolerate the masks that they tried on me. That may have been revealed if I had been able to complete that and have it evaluated.

Let's see what happens as I acclimate to the machine.

Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I switched to the P10 mask and I'm getting a better fit and feeling more comfortable. Here's my data for last night. I also adjusted the pressure range to 7-10 since it seemed like I was spending a lot of time at max of 9.

[Image: hkBRC3tl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
This is an improvement, however most of our events remain CA with some hypopnea. I don't think you should use more than a max pressure of 9.0 and I can see an argument for a fixed pressure of 8.0. Higher pressures can increase your CA events. Note that every single event you scored here, occurred when pressure was above the dotted red line. Just because you can use auto pressure, doesn't mean you should. Fixed CPAP may be your friend.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Just started CPAP but major problems ghce 14 423 03-18-2018, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ghce
  Philips Dreamstation APAP ramps up but not down fbwap 6 167 03-16-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: JesseLee
  New to APAP Dreamstaion - Resmed F20 Mask sickntired 5 161 03-16-2018, 01:08 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  How to get more APAP sleep? groggygirl 15 451 03-15-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: groggygirl
  New dreamstation apap user feeling fatigue richac 22 485 03-15-2018, 11:17 AM
Last Post: richac
  Bought a BiPAP instead of APAP JesseLee 24 499 03-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Respironics DreamStation APAP - humidification ghstudio 4 395 02-26-2018, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea