Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Doctor says no cpap needed but sleep better with it
RE: Doctor says no cpap needed but sleep better with it
Appreciate all the responses, ever since the DME gave me the resvent I haven't heard one word back from them so this is the only real input on therapy I've ever gotten.
Post Reply Post Reply
https://youtu.be/m53r3hXm4hU

https://youtu.be/8lr4NZBaBm0

https://youtu.be/FkuLoadJqnc

1 minute overview of pressure chart on Imatrix software. if video is too fast you can reduce speed to .5 or 1/4th.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm finding it a little difficult to use the videos to learn what's going on. Are there particular questions or concerns you want feedback on, or particular issues you think the videos illustrate?
Post Reply Post Reply
Psychotech asked me to post them. If you slow them down can you see any centrals? Or does the breathing look weird or erratic?
Post Reply Post Reply
I can certainly see some pauses in your breathing, though how long they are I'm not sure. CAs would be scored for pauses of 10 seconds or longer. It isn't at all unusual to see a scattering of centrals over the course of a night.

Are you now using maximum IPR as Psychotech suggested? I'm hoping Psychotech will have some further insight to share with you.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I mean post results doesn't mean youtube videos, post screen shots of Imatrix software or generate and post pdf? And your breathing is completely normal
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 187 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  My doctor suggested patience Annecelesye 26 3,719 03-23-2024, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Annecelesye
  Needing help fixing my sleep with cpap nunogarcia 2 159 03-22-2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,523 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 145 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 164 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 97 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.