Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Nasal Pillow
New Nasal Pillow
OK, hit me with it ----> YOUR FAVORITE NASAL PILLOW?

I want a new one, a good one, don't like my current one.

THANKS!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Nasal Pillow
Hi kgriggs,
I like the AirFit P10, but masks are such an individual thing, you may try that mask and not like it at all.
Hang in there for more suggestions and good luck mask shoping.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed Airfit P10.

If you haven't tried it then there is no doubt (at all) this is your best bet.

Practically everyone who tries it finds it the "Best" they have used, a few find it "as good as their favorite" and a rare person just can't use it despite being able to breathe through the nose.

$100 at Supplier #1 (and early this year there was free shipping and free return insurance.)

Try it; you will almost certainly love it if you like nasal pillows in general.

With most masks it is about making them the least uncomfortable; with the P10 it is about just how COMFORTABLE you can be.

I would use it every night even if there were no next day and long term benefits. It is comfortable enough to just wear it for the better sleep, fresh air with the cover over my head, keeping my nose open despite chronic congestion, and to avoid waking my wife with snoring.

Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
......and the P10 pillows are "puppy approved..."
Post Reply Post Reply
Another P-10 Vote
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been trying some different pillows, and I keep coming back to the P10. However, I am still in the phase of trying to figure out pressure, etc so I don't get leaks. Still getting lots of leaks.

I got hold of the large mask in the men's sizes, and even though I thought there's no way a large will work -- it's got to be way too big --- I've been using it the last few nights. It is comfy. Big and comfy. And I haven't had more leaks --- so I'm guessing I need to tweak the pressure. Medium works just as well, but the large is just a tad bit more comfy, although the lower edge of the pillows sits on my upper lip and that is a bit distracting. I keep trying to push it up a little.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another P10 devotee.

Good luck!
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I ordered a P10......

.......thanks for the advice!Thanks

Update: I also ordered a TapPap (the one with the mouthpiece) and attached it to a Ruby Chinstrap with a zip tie, and have been using it for a couple of nights.

-----> no other headgear <-----

I LOVE IT!!Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I am interested in the tap pap. How does it do with leaks?
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2014, 01:27 PM)Clementine Wrote: I am interested in the tap pap. How does it do with leaks?

My experience-leaks eliminated so long as your mouth stays shut!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 155 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 314 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,855 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 261 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  CPAP pillow that works for forehead mount tube? marylee 7 450 02-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Equipment] Fullface or Nasal? Jose Castro 10 861 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 339 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.