Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Phillips Responics Machine
New Phillips Responics Machine
My RedMed S9 Pooped out. Had to get a Phillips Responics Dream machine. Do you if there is a program that I can download so I
can keep up with this on my computer for myself.  They have an app but I don't think you get all the info.  Can you help me
if this is possible.  Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Phillips Responics Machine
https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

Best software out there!
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi MamaDot - Welcome

You can use #SleepyHead for analyzing your sleep sessions with this model.  The download link is embedded in the #SleepyHead name.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi MamaDot,
Welcome to Apnea Board!

You can use #SleepyHead software with your machine.  This will give you the most data, and is what most here use.

Good luck and let us know if you need help.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 757 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 656 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file! jt42cwr 2 580 02-18-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar no longer importing Phillips Respironics Bipap data Mersim85 11 1,073 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Setting up new machine (or SD card) to include daa from trial machine registered in S Sheila 5 767 12-21-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sheila
  Phillips DreamStation2 Not Supported ela1301 6 1,280 12-17-2021, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Bob2701
  Phillips remstar se sytem one staceyburke 3 718 01-18-2021, 07:59 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.