Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Machine
Question 
New ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Machine
I have a new ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet lease to own machine. It did not come with an SD card nor do I see any ports for linking to my computer. I have installed MyAir but like other posters am looking for more detailed information.

How can I get the data for the ResScan or SleepyHead software?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Machine
G'day Sunrise, welcome to Apnea Board.

The SD card goes into a slot under a cover on the left side of the machine. You can use any standard card - 2Gb is ample (if they still make them that small). Just pick one up at a camera shop, electronics store or whatever. From the Resmed site: Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) cards, as well as mini and micro SDHC cards and SDXC cards, do not work with any ResMed sleep therapy devices.

You can get #SleepyHead software by clicking on the link. ResScan is available here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Personally I find #SleepyHead is a lot easier to use and gives you the same data in a more usable format.
Post Reply Post Reply
>>>From the Resmed site: Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) cards, as well as mini and micro SDHC cards and SDXC cards, do not work with any ResMed sleep therapy devices.

I hate to contradict a manufacturer's statement, but SDHC cards do, indeed, work in the AirSense 10 AutoSet (at least). I've been using an 8GB Kingston card ever since my OEM card filled up after about 18 months use. No Problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's what I heard also... the 10 series can used SDHC.

BTW -- Amazon has 2GB SD cards. I've bought a bunch of them for my older Canon Camera.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I would suggest that if you are going to buy an SD card that you go for an 8gb at the minimum. 2gb will work, but I have already filled up my 2gb card and had to delete last year's data. The card in my machine is a 32gb Flashair but the original resmed card that I copy Flashair too is only 2gb. I've been collecting data on it since July 2015.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
AlanE, I just checked that card out. It works wirelessly?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. It's great for lazy people like me that don't like removing the SD card every day.

Here is a good thread on setting it up if you are interested:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Rest-of-Us

You'll also need FlashPap or Sleep Master to copy the data from the card to your computer. Both are Java programs so they will run on any computer that supports Java.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, AlanE!
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you happen to know if MyAir would sync with Sleepyhead, ResScan, or any other application so there would not be the need for a SD card?
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-06-2017, 09:25 AM)sunrise06 Wrote: Do you happen to know if MyAir would sync with Sleepyhead, ResScan, or any other application so there would not be the need for a SD card?

No.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 107 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,283 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 663 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 720 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Resmed 11 CPAP Machine Jose Castro 3 693 11-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Resmed Airsense 11 AutoSet model 39520 Pixel Ninja 6 1,481 06-23-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Pixel Ninja

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.