Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResMed Aircurve V10 Auto
RE: New ResMed Aircurve V10 Auto
Hi All,

After 2 nights with major leaks on my F30i mask, I switched to my Swift LT nasal pillows and achieved a reasonable night without leakage.  Have posted last nights Oscar report.  Only issue I had was exhalation still seems a little hard for me, fighting to breathe out.  Any recommendations for a lower setting that would help this?

Many Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I suggested PS 4 earlier in this thread, and it looks like you might do better at PS 3. Otherwise things look pretty good.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You Sleeprider--will make that adjustment.

On another note, Oscar shows my Climate Control at manual, level 4.  My machine is set to auto humidifier and hose.  Think it's a bug?
Post Reply Post Reply
Most likely a bug some of the settings details in the left pane are incorrect based on machine settings
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are using OSCAR-1.0.1-r1, then this has been addressed in upcoming releases.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, that's the version I have.
Post Reply Post Reply
Adjusted to PS 3 last night and it worked great.  Went back to the F30i mask and was able to get it better adjusted for leaks.  Had a pretty good night I think.

Post Reply Post Reply
This looks more comfortable, with fewer leaks and events, and you even gained on tidal volume and minute vent. You don't have very many CA events, but I found a higher sensitivity for trigger cleaned those up for me. If you're using trigger sensitivity at medium, you might want to try high.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, trigger sensitivity is set to med. I changed to high and will see what tomorrow brings. 

Many thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have last night's Oscar results and things just keep getting better.  The change from med to high on the trigger setting did help with the CA's and last nigh I achieved my best numbers yet.  Plus, breathing was very comfortable and mask leaks were under control.

Many thanks to all in this group that have commented especially Sleeprider.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 297 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 552 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,492 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 205 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,232 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 87 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,347 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.