Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResMed Airsense 10 CPAP user..
New ResMed Airsense 10 CPAP user..
My wife has been a CPAP user for some years. I just picked up and used my machine for the first time yesterday.  During the night, I felt very dizzy (I would roll to my side and the room would start spiinning; felt dizzy for almost an hour when I got up.

Anyway, my machine has a built in cell phone transmitter.  If I insert an SD card, will the wireless report be altered?  Will my machine both do the wireless report and write to the SD card automatically?

Thanks... Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New ResMed Airsense 10 CPAP user..
Welcome Loftydon!  You picked a good place to land!  

Inserting an SD card will not affect the wireless functions.  You will still get myAir data and transmit compliance data to your doc/dme.

Somewhat more concerning: Can you clarify your machine? It seems from the title you have the CPAP model which does not produce detailed data.  It will only produce summary data for compliance purposes.

While that's not the end of the world, it does make fine-tuning your therapy a bit troublesome.
Post Reply Post Reply
My CPAP machine is a ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset....  Where else would I look to give a better answer? Thanks for your reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just add the Autosense to your user profile. It is a data capable machine.

At the top of this page, there is a link to where you can get Setup manuals for your machine. This will let you display more detail in the daily sleep report as well as adjusting your settings as needed to optimize your therapy.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2017, 07:47 PM)loftydon Wrote: My CPAP machine is a ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset....  Where else would I look to give a better answer? Thanks for your reply.

Well forgive me.  That's a fine, and as Beej pointed out, data capable machine you have!
Post Reply Post Reply
Please Add the "Autoset" to your profile machine, it was missing.

Dizzy  ---  What are your machine settings?  

It would help a great deal if you could download Sleepyhead software (free) and post your charts in this thread.  That will tell us how the machine is interfacing with you.  Please see my signature for how to.  Please pay attention to the organization section.  

If you have info from your sleep study, please post that as well, in as much detail as you have.  All of this helps.   Have you had any mention of Central Apneas or Complex Apneas?

All of this will help us.

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi loftydon,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Usually, as you get used to your CPAP therapy, the diziness should go away. If it doesn’t, you should mention this to your doctor.

I wish you good luck on your CPAP journey.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2017, 08:34 PM)Beej Wrote: Just add the Autosense to your user profile. It is a data capable machine.

At the top of this page, there is a link to where you can get Setup manuals for your machine. This will let you display more detail in the daily sleep report as well as adjusting your settings as needed to optimize your therapy.

Airsense 10 "Autoset". No such animal as an Autosense.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 29 527 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,870 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,647 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,850 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,505 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 232 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.