Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResMed mask line 4-21-14
New ResMed mask line 4-21-14
Did anyone catch this a couple of days ago (4-21-14)? ResMed's new mask line?
Hmm, seems I can't post URLs.
Just go to ResMed's site and click "Patients and familes" and then at the bottom of the page, click "News and information".
Richard
(Oh, last night, I made compliance (21 out of 21 nights) WeewhooSmile
Also, RE my ResMed Quattro FX, going from medium mask to large with the same medium headgear appears to have solved some major leakage problems and discomfort. It's only the second night with the new mask, but here's hoping. Sorry if I've got two threads here.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14
Thanks Richard, the F10 sounds intriguing to me...

Good job on your compliance! and on your figuring out the best way to use your Quattro.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Richard-KW,
It's great to hear that you have solved your mask problems and made 21 days of compliance, CONTINUED SUCCESS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like they are bringing out a "fighter pilot" style of the Quattro Air in the F10...interesting.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The N10 looks promissing, as a silent replacement for my Swift FX nano mask...
Then again I am still waiting to get my hands on the P10 here in Switzerlan...

;-> gjw
Post Reply Post Reply
richard
congrats!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all.
Additionally to - "Just go to ResMed's site and click "Patients and families" and then at the bottom of the page, click "News and information"."
Below News Releases, click Read More
Then, look for the 4-21-14 entry of "ResMed Adds to AirFit Series of Masks... and click Read More
Richard
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations of the awesome compliance numbers Richard! Also, thanks for the heads-up on the new mask. The new site is pretty spiffy too.
To err is human, but to really mess things up, you need a computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Would love to hear more about the F10 as I keep a FFM around just in case. Someone order it and let us know!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-24-2014, 07:25 PM)Airstream Wrote: Congratulations of the awesome compliance numbers Richard! Also, thanks for the heads-up on the new mask. The new site is pretty spiffy too.

Last night was my first with the F10 and I'm impressed. It looks like ResMed finally got the right balance between the Quattro FX and Quattro Air.

I liked the headgear and lack of a forehead bridge on the FX, but thought it was heavy, noisy, and had too many separate parts.

I liked the weight of the Air and the removable swivel (makes scratching your face a lot easier than removing the mask, but didn't like the headgear or the forehead bridge.

The F10 has combined the best of both of these masks, IMO. I don't have to snug it up as tight as I do the Air, and if it leaks it does so very quietly. That it uses the same cushion as the Air (which my DME already ships to me monthly) is just another plus.

Only one night so far, but it's looking good for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using DreamWisp Nasal Mask With ResMed AirSense 11 Avign0n323 2 338 01-31-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Avign0n323
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 483 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  [CPAP] Still can't keep mask on after switching to ResMed Kevstuf 7 503 01-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,481 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 8 16,069 11-13-2023, 10:14 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Mask Change P10/ N30 to F20 Issue (Resmed) mcman56 14 950 11-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.