Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResScan version 5.5 now available
(11-09-2015, 06:54 PM)Megiddo Wrote: I cannot make changes on the machine itself except for ramp time and humidity and the exhale pressure 1-3 or off.
Can you access the clinical menu as shown here http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

That's the program I am using but every time I put the card back into the CPAP machine it will not let me use it until it erases it and restores the old data back onto it. I sued to be able to use the ResScan software to change it the way I wanted it to be.
(11-09-2015, 08:02 PM)zonk Wrote: [quote='Megiddo' pid='137784' dateline='1447113266']
I cannot make changes on the machine itself except for ramp time and humidity and the exhale pressure 1-3 or off.

Perfect it worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch.

(11-09-2015, 08:34 PM)Megiddo Wrote: Perfect it worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch.
Welcome

A bit late but better than never Coffee

(11-09-2015, 04:49 AM)zonk Wrote: Hi 2SleepBetta
Apneas are shown at the time they end and the duration in seconds displayed above the symbol
Red symbol for obstructive apnea, black (white top) symbol for central apnea, yellow symbol for unknown apnea
The height of the symbol correspond to the duration of the apnea
Hypopneas shown by a blue rectangle

Here some links [were deleted, not allowed for this newbie's post].

Zonk,

Thank you for decoding the detailed ResScan Event graphic and for the helpful reference links. Quick response. Much appreciated. (I gotta learn how to reply like this without a full quotation and need for a labor-intensive, character-by-character, fat-fingered link+ deletion on a small handheld.)
Somehow it was trying to access my public folders which I had deleted. I had to recreate them. It is installing now.

+++++++++++++++

Greetings...

I am installing the software for the first time on my laptop. I used Windows 10 and have it all up to date as I am a slight nerd with my computer.

When I install it comes up with this error three times...

CSIDL_COMMON_DOCUMENTS
Failed(-2147024894): The system cannot find the file specified

Then Error 1606. Could not access network location

It then forces me to quit the install and says it was interupted.

Have tried both normal install and as administrator. Never even get to click anything.

Help.

G'day irishmanandrew, welcome to Apnea Board.

Yes, for some reason ResScan puts your data in the public folder. Not exactly sensible from a security point of view I wouldn't think.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Am using ResScan 5.4.1 - everything is fine with it. Any good reason to upgrade to 5.5? Am I missing any bells and whistles by not doing so? A previous poster commented that it is still slow loading so that wouldn't be a reason to upgrade.
Coffee
(12-07-2015, 10:16 PM)sonicboom Wrote: Am using ResScan 5.4.1 - everything is fine with it. Any good reason to upgrade to 5.5? Am I missing any bells and whistles by not doing so? A previous poster commented that it is still slow loading so that wouldn't be a reason to upgrade.

As far as I can see there is no change in functionality apart (perhaps) from support for Airsense and AirCurve machines. The colour scheme has changed to a nice sharp monochrome, but it's really just the same program. And yes, it's very slow.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

As I suspected. Thanks.
Coffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 5.7 load Error 1606 piconerd 3 65 Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Last Post: piconerd
Angry ResScan compatibility - am I out of luck? odysseus654 4 161 04-22-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResScan load error Paul862 6 272 04-20-2017, 02:27 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Printing graphs Resscan dtdrnll 3 161 04-15-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: dtdrnll
  Which AHI Numbers Should I Believe, from Sleepyhead or ResScan? OpineCone 11 535 04-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResScan compatability cm57 5 378 03-27-2017, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Beej
  ResScan Version: 5.7 help Bandit1 1 357 03-27-2017, 02:04 PM
Last Post: AlanE