Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResScan version 5.5 now available [old version]
RE: New ResScan version 5.5 now available
(11-09-2015, 06:54 PM)Megiddo Wrote: I cannot make changes on the machine itself except for ramp time and humidity and the exhale pressure 1-3 or off.
Can you access the clinical menu as shown here http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

That's the program I am using but every time I put the card back into the CPAP machine it will not let me use it until it erases it and restores the old data back onto it. I sued to be able to use the ResScan software to change it the way I wanted it to be.
(11-09-2015, 08:02 PM)zonk Wrote: [quote='Megiddo' pid='137784' dateline='1447113266']
I cannot make changes on the machine itself except for ramp time and humidity and the exhale pressure 1-3 or off.

Perfect it worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch.
(11-09-2015, 08:34 PM)Megiddo Wrote: Perfect it worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch.
Welcome

A bit late but better than never Coffee

(11-09-2015, 04:49 AM)zonk Wrote: Hi 2SleepBetta
Apneas are shown at the time they end and the duration in seconds displayed above the symbol
Red symbol for obstructive apnea, black (white top) symbol for central apnea, yellow symbol for unknown apnea
The height of the symbol correspond to the duration of the apnea
Hypopneas shown by a blue rectangle

Here some links [were deleted, not allowed for this newbie's post].

Zonk,

Thank you for decoding the detailed ResScan Event graphic and for the helpful reference links. Quick response. Much appreciated. (I gotta learn how to reply like this without a full quotation and need for a labor-intensive, character-by-character, fat-fingered link+ deletion on a small handheld.)
I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  

Of my 3 once-needed, helpful, and adjunctive devices I have listed, only the accelerometer remains operative (but now idle). My second CMS50I died, too, of old age and the so-so Dreem 2 needs head-positioning band repair--if, indeed, Dreem even supports use of it now.

Somehow it was trying to access my public folders which I had deleted. I had to recreate them. It is installing now.

+++++++++++++++

Greetings...

I am installing the software for the first time on my laptop. I used Windows 10 and have it all up to date as I am a slight nerd with my computer.

When I install it comes up with this error three times...

CSIDL_COMMON_DOCUMENTS
Failed(-2147024894): The system cannot find the file specified

Then Error 1606. Could not access network location

It then forces me to quit the install and says it was interupted.

Have tried both normal install and as administrator. Never even get to click anything.

Help.
G'day irishmanandrew, welcome to Apnea Board.

Yes, for some reason ResScan puts your data in the public folder. Not exactly sensible from a security point of view I wouldn't think.
Am using ResScan 5.4.1 - everything is fine with it. Any good reason to upgrade to 5.5? Am I missing any bells and whistles by not doing so? A previous poster commented that it is still slow loading so that wouldn't be a reason to upgrade.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
(12-07-2015, 10:16 PM)sonicboom Wrote: Am using ResScan 5.4.1 - everything is fine with it. Any good reason to upgrade to 5.5? Am I missing any bells and whistles by not doing so? A previous poster commented that it is still slow loading so that wouldn't be a reason to upgrade.

As far as I can see there is no change in functionality apart (perhaps) from support for Airsense and AirCurve machines. The colour scheme has changed to a nice sharp monochrome, but it's really just the same program. And yes, it's very slow.
As I suspected. Thanks.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 88 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.