Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResScan version 5.5 now available [old version]
RE: New ResScan version 5.5 now available
(11-09-2015, 04:49 AM)zonk Wrote: Here some links might helps, not recent but the information still valid
ResScan 3.12 tutorial http://apneaboard.com/resscan.htm
ResScan guide http://www.apneaboard.com/ResScan_Interp...-Guide.pdf
S9 data guide http://www.resmed.com/content/dam/resmed...er_eng.pdf

Thanks zonk! This will be really helpful! I'm trying to learn a bit about ResScan before next sleep doc visit as this is where he gets his data from.

APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Just want to mention that I'm on ResScan 5.5 and the video posted by zonk and quoted in my above post WAS really helpful!!! Even though it was for ResScan 3.12. Watching it on a video and following along was great and showed me how to navigate around and see events close up etc.

Thanks again for posting those zonk!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Hi.

I installed successfully ResScan 5.5 (not installed any of the three drivers suggested by the software).
But when I try to run the software displays the mensgaem "Pure virtual function called" and the program is not working.
I am using PC with Windows 7 Professional 64bit and a standard SD card reader.
Can someone help me?
Thank you,

André
(01-26-2016, 10:46 AM)avianna Wrote: Hi.

I installed successfully ResScan 5.5 (not installed any of the three drivers suggested by the software).
But when I try to run the software displays the mensgaem "Pure virtual function called" and the program is not working.
I am using PC with Windows 7 Professional 64bit and a standard SD card reader.
Can someone help me?
Thank you,

André

Just bumping this post to get more attention for André. Anyone know what's causing this particular error message and how to rectify it?

Dont-know

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

A pure virtual function is declared, but not necessarily defined, by a base class. A class with a pure virtual function is "abstract" (as opposed to "concrete"), in that it's not possible to create instances of that class. A derived class must define all inherited pure virtual functions of its base classes to be concrete.

what that probably means is that he needs to install one of the drivers so that the abstract class is overridden by a class with parameters. Can't help with specifics tho, i use neither windows, nor rescan.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
(01-27-2016, 04:48 PM)DariaVader Wrote: A pure virtual function is declared, but not necessarily defined, by a base class. A class with a pure virtual function is "abstract" (as opposed to "concrete"), in that it's not possible to create instances of that class. A derived class must define all inherited pure virtual functions of its base classes to be concrete.

what that probably means is that he needs to install one of the drivers so that the abstract class is overridden by a class with parameters. Can't help with specifics tho, i use neither windows, nor rescan.

Wow.
Difficult , no? ;-)
I had already tried to install one of the driver but it did not work either .
I install the software on another PC with Windows Vista Home Basic 32bit and it worked.
But unfortunately on my PC is still not working .

Anyway , thank you so much, DariaVader and Supersleeper .
As per mentioned process I received the link of downloading ResScan 5.5, from where I have downloaded the software. While downloading the ResScan 5.5 it shows the size as 120 MB instead of 125.9 MB. Accordingly after downloading (120 MB), I found 3 files which I extracted. An Error as "1152: Error extracting to the temporary location" was being shown while i am clicking the setup file.

Please be informed that my laptop is Dell Windows 2007 professional. Please guide me what I should do now.
(11-09-2015, 04:49 AM)zonk Wrote: Hi 2SleepBetta
Apneas are shown at the time they end and the duration in seconds displayed above the symbol
Red symbol for obstructive apnea, black (white top) symbol for central apnea, yellow symbol for unknown apnea
The height of the symbol correspond to the duration of the apnea
Hypopneas shown by a blue rectangle

Here some links might helps, not recent but the information still valid
ResScan 3.12 tutorial http://apneaboard.com/resscan.htm
ResScan guide http://www.apneaboard.com/ResScan_Interp...-Guide.pdf
S9 data guide http://www.resmed.com/content/dam/resmed...er_eng.pdf

Wow Thank you Zonk for those links !!!

They are great Thanks

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is closed. There is a newer version of ResScan now available. See this thread for more info:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 350 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 238 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 231 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,499 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 231 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 465 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 610 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.