Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResScan version 5.8 [old thread for older version]
New ResScan version 5.8 [old thread for older version]
Quote:ADMIN NOTE:  This is an older version of ResScan.  There is a new version 5.9 now available, read about it in this thread:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-5-9

ResMed has released a new version of the ResScan software.  Please note this version will only work on Windows and will only work for ResScan brand CPAP machines.

The new version is ResScan 5.8.

Please see this thread for information on how to obtain the new version:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

(login required, if need be, please register for a free forum account HERE)

Since ResMed does not release a changlog listing what specific changes or updates have been done in this new version, we have no idea how this new version differs from previous versions.

If anyone has issues or comments about this new version, please reply in this thread. 

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: New ResScan version 5.8
Has anyone tried out this new ResScan version 5.8  ??

Wondering if there's any noticeable differences or improvements?

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Bump to top
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

I tried it, no dice on 'dows 10 Creators. I am getting the dreaded Pure Virtual Function error and despite the excellent help from Red, I have not been able to run it yet. I know others have success.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
I don't think I'm on creators edition of Windows 10, but I've got 1 of 2 logins that have 5.8 running.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I have it working, use it the same way as previous versions. If it has more features, I'm not knowledgeable enough to use them.
Hello, I'm new here, I just tried to download the ResScan software and got an error message saying the file was invalid. All i am looking for is a way to print out my compliance. I am a truck driver and need to have that periodically. I have the SleepyHead software but at the bottom of the print out it states that it is NOT for the purpose of compliance. So need help here. I can take the card to the place that set up my machine but due to my schedule its more of an inconvenience.
Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike, I just tried and got the file just fine.

At times when your local internet connection is busy, it's possible to get an interruption to the file download which can corrupt the file during transport.  I'd suggest you try downloading the file at less congested times, locally-- perhaps after 11 PM at night and before 8 AM in the morning, local time.

But before you try again, make sure you delete the corrupted or incomplete file that you downloaded previously.

Also, remember that ResScan will only work on Windows PCs.

If you're still getting some sort of error message after you try the above suggestions, please notice and post the exact wording of the error message you're seeing and perhaps we can be of further assistance.

EDIT:  I just noticed that in your profile you have a Philips-Respironics machine.  The ResScan software will not work for Respironics CPAP machines - it's only for ResMed brand CPAP machines.  If you need software for Respironics machines, either use SleepyHead (for your own reference) or the official Respironics software- EncoreBasic or else EncorePro (for compliance reports), all available in our Private Files & Links area, here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

How do i get the ResScan program?
Go to the top and click on the link.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,254 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 146 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 321 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 328 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 191 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 358 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,149 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.