Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New ResScan version 5.9 [old version]
RE: New ResScan version 5.9
hello 
i want new resscan version 5.9 
thank you  Thanks
Go to the Private Files and Links Forum.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Good day!

I just want to thank you for providing this service. Ever since ResMed pulled their software from public access, you have been my go to guy! Having been a hose head for over 15 years, I rely on the ability to track my progress at home--without having to make a doctors appointment.

I'm sorry to say I haven't kept up with the board, but it's good to see all the activity. I just had to reinstall Windows after a faulty upgrade last week, so I'm here to get the latest download.

Thanks again so much for keeping up with this!

Grant
(05-28-2018, 08:44 AM)giannelli56 Wrote: Good day!

I just want to thank you for providing this service. Ever since ResMed pulled their software from public access, you have been my go to guy! Having been a hose head for over 15 years, I rely on the ability to track my progress at home--without having to make a doctors appointment.

I'm sorry to say I haven't kept up with the board, but it's good to see all the activity. I just had to reinstall Windows after a faulty upgrade last week, so I'm here to get the latest download.

Thanks again so much for keeping up with this!

Grant

Grant - welcome to the forum.  If you read this I would encourage you to stick around and help others - having been a hosehead for 15 years surely your experiences with what works and doesn't might help others.  The Sleepyhead software is much better than ResScan as far as user interface and info.  Check it out.   Link is at the top of the page.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 85 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 87 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,334 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 427 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 205 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.