Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Resmed Model??
RE: New Resmed Model??
Huh. And here I thought the Airsense 10 was already pretty small, for carrying! Given that half of the package is the power cord and its brick, and the mask and tubing -- how much more space can you save? That's the main reason I haven't looked into the new portable Mini. (Well, that, plus I don't travel often enough to be worth paying for it out of pocket.)

Oh, I don't use humidity, so I'm not carrying the water tank around (nor using it at home). So I've got 1/4 of the case available for other supplies, though I have to make sure they are "medical" when I'm telling an airplane carrier that the case is "medical necessity".
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-08-2018, 02:59 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: Oh, I don't use humidity, so I'm not carrying the water tank around  (nor using it at home).  So I've got 1/4 of the case available for other supplies, though I have to make sure they are "medical" when I'm telling an airplane carrier that the case is "medical necessity".

"Medical marijuana" ... one of my favorite phrases. Not to be confused with recreational marijuana, of course, or occupational marijuana.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-08-2018, 02:59 PM)BadGoodDeb Wrote: Huh.  And here I thought the Airsense 10 was already pretty small, for carrying!   Given that half of the package is the power cord and its brick,  and the mask and tubing -- how much more space can you save?   That's the main reason I haven't looked into the new portable Mini.   (Well, that, plus I don't travel often enough to be worth paying for it out of pocket.)

Oh, I don't use humidity, so I'm not carrying the water tank around  (nor using it at home).  So I've got 1/4 of the case available for other supplies, though I have to make sure they are "medical" when I'm telling an airplane carrier that the case is "medical necessity".

My brother has the Airsense 10 in his house and travels with the Airmini. He said he doesn't need humidification so doesn't put the 'tablet' in.

I thought to myself why not just attach a regular P10 mask, it's quieter!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what model is this? airwaystent 8 428 02-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
  ResMed AirSense 10 Respond Model and OSCAR upsman 6 2,189 10-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Equipment] Buying Used ResMed "Floor Demo Model" - Limitations? tehsygi 11 1,107 05-29-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed Curve 10 need model # help Fiveseven108 17 1,229 09-16-2022, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Greywolfe
  [Equipment] F&P SleepStyle (new model) Help with setup? BethT 5 1,036 05-24-2022, 09:46 PM
Last Post: BethT
  [Equipment] Other brands and model alternatives to Dreamstation autoSV DSX900T11C ggoodrich 2 1,099 08-24-2021, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Does anyone know when ResMed is likely to replace the S10 with a new model? green wings 12 2,546 02-19-2021, 03:03 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.