Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI question
RE: AHI question
Hi GrammaBear,
Keep up the good work.
CONTINUED SUCCESS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2014, 10:58 AM)GrammaBear Wrote: The numbers listed for last night were:

AHI 0.9
Total AI 0.8
Central AI 0.2
Leak 9L

Pressure was 14.6, although I've noticed it varies from night to night. The pressure can be anywhere from 11 - 18.
The numbers are as good as can get, numbers of apnea events per hour, below 5 is normal
Leak is excellent too ... for 95% of the night, leak was at or below 9 L/m. below 24 L/m is acceptable

The machine adjust pressure during the night between minimum and maximum pressure settings. The number displayed on the screen sleep report is the 95th percentile ... means pressure was at or below this number for 95% of the night
Download SleepyHead to see the graphs and more detailed info ... the link is at the top of the page

Post Reply Post Reply
I have a question regarding Leaks display on the machine. On my S8 the display on the machine showed in liters per second and of course ResScan shows them in liters per minute. Does the display on the S9 show in liters per second like the S8?

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2014, 03:58 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Does the display on the S9 show in liters per second like the S8?
The 9 display leak in L/m
24 L/min = 0.4 L/s
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,425 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.