Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Sleep Log
New Sleep Log
Hi Attached a couple of days with new Resmed 10 Auto - I previously hired one.  This was paired up with the P30I - appreciate any readings on this....

I think from my learned viewing this is pretty much Mouth Leak all the way through.  Odd thing is 90% of my time I breath through my nose in the day - night time seems I either get congested or not comfortable enough and take in air through my mouth.

Again appreciate guidance on settings etc.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Sleep Log
You are doing fine. 2 things to think about. First you do not have a lot of centrals but if you start getting more - decrease your EPR. The other is to try and shut off the ramp. You are not getting therapy during ramp.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-23-2020, 11:42 PM)staceyburke Wrote: You are doing fine. 2 things to think about. First you do not have a lot of centrals but if you start getting more - decrease your EPR. The other is to try and shut off the ramp. You are not getting therapy during ramp.

Thank you, overall use has made a significant drop from higher end of moderate and getting energy back.  Just need to sort the mouth breathing to smooth things out.  Yeah I’ll turn off ramp as I find it’s not really helping anyway.
Post Reply Post Reply
I also have the p30i and had similar leaks. I picked up a resmed chin strap and leaks have basically gone. Hoping I don’t have to wear it forever (I have ordered a double sided mouth guard and also looking for a soft cervical collar somewhere). That strap is about $15 AUD (although cpap shop just gave it to me as I was a customer already).

You could try mouth taping also.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 2 95 1 hour ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 3 108 8 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 230 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 264 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,426 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 842 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,067 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.