There's an updated version of SleepyHead out. Thanks to all those who worked on it.
1) The Sourceforge page does not automatically deliver the current version, you have to look on the "all files" page.
2) The auto update process doesn't work yet. You have to manually select the download and install. The old version does not appear to auto update to this version.
3) Yes, it's labeled as a "beta," but the old version was "beta." as well.
4) It's a full install, no need for old versions, no need to extract and copy the exe. For me, it installed perfectly over the old version, but I did "run as administrator."
5) It worked fine for me, and found my old data, but you might want to back up your data, just in case.
6) No updated Mac or Linux version yet. (I think)
1) You don't need to apply the patch any more.
2) It seems to fix a number of bugs.