Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New SleepyHead Version - Please READ the instructions
New SleepyHead Version - Please READ the instructions
Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

There's an updated version of SleepyHead out. Thanks to all those who worked on it.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhe...e/download

Warnings:

1) The Sourceforge page does not automatically deliver the current version, you have to look on the "all files" page.

2) The auto update process doesn't work yet. You have to manually select the download and install. The old version does not appear to auto update to this version.

3) Yes, it's labeled as a "beta," but the old version was "beta." as well.

4) It's a full install, no need for old versions, no need to extract and copy the exe. For me, it installed perfectly over the old version, but I did "run as administrator."

5) It worked fine for me, and found my old data, but you might want to back up your data, just in case.

6) No updated Mac or Linux version yet. (I think)

Notes:

1) You don't need to apply the patch any more.

2) It seems to fix a number of bugs.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
RE: New SleepyHead Version - Please READ the instructions
Thanks for the heads-up Arch. I'll go ahead an update our download thread on SleepyHead to reflect this new version.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I am running it already..

It does seem better and I have had no problems.

Rich
Smile 
(06-03-2013, 06:25 PM)archangle Wrote: There's an updated version of SleepyHead out. Thanks to all those who worked on it.

Yup installed with no issues at all!
Thanks for the info archangel.

Thanks JediMark
You are correct there is no Mac version as of now. Sad

Maybe it will be updated in the next few days.

Thanks to all who participated in the new version. Thanks
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(06-03-2013, 06:25 PM)archangle Wrote: There's an updated version of SleepyHead out. ... No updated Mac or Linux version yet.

I'd be happy to see if I can build 32- and 64-bit .rpm and .deb packages for Linux users, but I can't find the source files. Can someone point me to them?
When I try to import data, I get the following error message from Windows: "Sleepyhead.exe has stopped working". It then invites me to shut it down. Sigh.
I have an F&P Icon; could that be the problem? The software release notes do not mention the Icon, but I have seen people on these message boards who claim to use Sleepyhead with their Icon. Any advice would be appreciated.
I just ordered a CMS 50i.
Just wondering if the new version can integrate SPO2 data?
Just asked the question on the SourceForge website for SH asking when all versions (Windows / Mac / Linux) will be the SAME version. Thinking-about
(06-13-2013, 03:58 PM)cbramsey Wrote: Just asked the question on the SourceForge website for SH asking when all versions (Windows / Mac / Linux) will be the SAME version.

That issue has me confused as well. The latest packages for Linux are in the Fedora repositories and were compiled from source in January. I can't find any newer source. So does that mean that the recently released Windows version is actually based on the same code?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 287 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,173 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  1 year sleep results came back. i'm not sure how to read it. Jenn84 1 481 06-26-2023, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Diagnosis] need to read OSCAR diagnostic please help Claudia62 8 620 06-07-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Claudia62
  [CPAP] Oscar cannot read ResMed 10 SD Card gsf1 2 541 04-27-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  [Diagnosis] Can anyone read the Apnealink Data? ImNotRobot 0 434 03-23-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: ImNotRobot
  How to read Oscar and other issues Eddie702 6 702 02-16-2023, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.