Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New [SleepyHead issue]
RE: New
(09-22-2014, 08:37 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Probably not. But maybe. Unplug you're S9 and let it sit for a 1/2 hour or so. Then plug it back in. It used to be there was a bug that would cause the machine to not report any events until you unplugged and replugged it. I haven't seen it or heard of it lately, but could be.... Also could be you're doing that well!

I usually do unplug it daily when I leave the house, in case of thunderstorms, but I didn't today. I'll try it now.

edit: Tried it again and it still said 0.0 AHI.

Post Reply Post Reply
Now when I try to import the data I get an error message. I restarted the laptop and still I get the error message.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I don't know what else to do at this point. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and I still get error messages.
Post Reply Post Reply
You may wish to uninstall SleepyHead and wait for the next release to come out, which may (or may not) fix the issues you're having. JediMark has said that it might be a couple of weeks or so, and a new version will be available then, depending upon how fast his coding fingers perform.

Smile

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-23-2014, 12:38 PM)Noctuary Wrote: Well, I don't know what else to do at this point. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and I still get error messages.

What's the message?

Try this: Put the SDCard into your computer.

Go to "My Computer," or click on your File Explorer icon or whatever (depends on your operating system).

Find the drives attached to the system. For instance your main drive is "C:"

Is the SDCard defined? It'll probably be "E:"

2-click on it. Does it open up and can you see the Resmed files?

If so, the problem is in Sleepyhead. When you run Sleepyhead, make sure it's looking at your "E:" drive to find the data. You might have to click on "Different Folder" to get it to find your SDCard.

If not, your SDCard is defective, or your SDCard adapter is defective.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New [SleepyHead issue]
Quote:What's the message?

"SleepyHead has encountered a problem and needs to close" Its the Microsoft message that asks if you want to send this error into Microsoft.

Quote:Go to "My Computer," or click on your File Explorer icon or whatever (depends on your operating system).

Find the drives attached to the system. For instance your main drive is "C:"

Is the SDCard defined? It'll probably be "E:"

I'm lost here. I do know that when I try to import the window says, "CPAP Datacard structures were detected at the following locations: E:/ Would you like to import from the path shown above?"

When I hit yes, I get about 87% of the import then it crashes.

edit: I just tried it and it worked. It stills shows an average of 0.0 AHI for the last 30 days. Not sure why it worked this time or why it says my AHI is 0.0. That cannot be right.

Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried to copy the content of the card in a new folder of the computer and import it to SleepyHead from there?

Fat Rat
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2014, 01:28 AM)Fat Rat Wrote: Have you tried to copy the content of the card in a new folder of the computer and import it to SleepyHead from there?

Fat Rat

I wouldn't know how, lol

Post Reply Post Reply
First put on Write Protect on your card!

Create and open a new folder on the desktop, because it will be easy to recover it there.

Open 'This PC' or 'My Computer' on the desktop ... I do not know the exakt designation of the icon (I can see it here in German only). You should see your pc or drive C: and your card with designation probably d:.
Open your card and mark all files and paste them (draw them with the mouse) into the created new folder on the desktop.

Eject your card correctly!
Set Write Protect of your card off an replace it into your CPAP machine.

Start SleepyHead and click at 'Import' The scan bar opens. Click on 'Click here to choose a folder' below the scan bar.

Search your new folder on the desktop ... 'user' ... name of the user\desktop\New folder and click on 'choose'.

SleepyHead will take now data out of that folder and display them.

Hope this helps.

Fat Rat

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2014, 02:07 AM)Fat Rat Wrote: First put on Write Protect on your card!

Create and open a new folder on the desktop, because it will be easy to recover it there.

Open 'This PC' or 'My Computer' on the desktop ... I do not know the exakt designation of the icon (I can see it here in German only). You should see your pc or drive C: and your card with designation probably d:.
Open your card and mark all files and paste them (draw them with the mouse) into the created new folder on the desktop.

Eject your card correctly!
Set Write Protect of your card off an replace it into your CPAP machine.

Start SleepyHead and click at 'Import' The scan bar opens. Click on 'Click here to choose a folder' below the scan bar.

Search your new folder on the desktop ... 'user' ... name of the user\desktop\New folder and click on 'choose'.

SleepyHead will take now data out of that folder and display them.

Hope this helps.

Fat Rat

The import worked this morning; don't know what I did differently. I do think I may have downloaded SleepyHead several times and may have just hit the one that took. (You see how computer illiterate I am).

My most recent numbers, I guess from last night show 100% compliance and 0.0 AHI. Can that possibly be right??
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 99 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,372 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 101 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 19 654 03-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 1 182 03-02-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 351 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.