Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta Snapsnot Available
RE: New Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta Snapsnot Available
(03-28-2016, 05:14 PM)desertdaisy Wrote: The data is on the card. When I use PR's DreamMapper I can see it.
Running Mac OS X10.11.3 El Capitan
Running SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 (testing)
PR DreamStation CPAP Pro
SH 0.9.8-1 is NOT compatible with the new DreamStations. That's the reason that you don't get any data to show up in SH.

SH 1.0-beta, which is not yet available, is compatible with the new DreamStations. I know that SH 1.-beta is not currently available in the Snapshots folder on the SH download site. I'm pretty sure that JediMark does plan on re-releasing it. Hopefully in the not too distant future.

In the meantime the only software that works with DreamStations that shows more data the DreamMapper app is EncorePro, which runs only on PCs. I can say that EncorePro will run inside of Windows installation in Parallels on a Mac, because I do it that way. I don't use EncorePro very often, but it does work when I need it.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
If you have a Dreamstation machine, and really need help to obtain the Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta, send me a private message with your email address, and I will provide an installation link. This will work for Windows installations only.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(03-31-2016, 10:47 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you have a Dreamstation machine, and really need help to obtain the Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta, send me a private message with your email address, and I will provide an installation link. This will work for Windows installations only.
And if you happen to be in this same situation but you use a Macintosh, send me a pm and I'll work with you to get a copy of SH 1.0-beta for Macs. You will need to be patient since I might not have the time to get back to you for 24 hours.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
We didn't have to wait long. JediMark has posted the updated Version 1 Beta Snapshots on his own new site: http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

These will be the most up to date Sleepyhead installations. Get it while it's good. Please note the DONATE link on his page. Mark could use your support as much as you can use his program.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE ADDED:

I'm closing this particular thread, so we can consolidate any bug reports concerning the new 1.0.0-beta version of SleepyHead into one central thread.

That central thread is here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ports-here

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message u4ea 20 2,811 09-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Hard Crash on import - OS X Catalina beta Patriceg 6 1,278 08-30-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Is An Oscar Alpha/Beta Available? captainsteubing 5 1,188 08-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: captainsteubing
  Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta Sleeprider 93 22,997 02-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  sleepyhead beta bug silversnore 2 1,133 10-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Last Post: silversnore
  SleepyHead 1.0.0 beta 2.2 Installation Problem jan przypek 2 1,487 09-22-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS 50D+ data import in Sleepyhead 1.0.0-Beta-2 SailingAway 7 1,820 08-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: SailingAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.