Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta Snapsnot Available
New Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta Snapsnot Available
You can now get a Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta "Snapshot" without building from source on the Soundforge site. http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

These Mac and Windows builds are not considered stable for release by JediMark, but they will give you a glimpse of what the new version can do. If you have a Dreamstation and want to finally see your data, go get it.

Anyone downloading this should backup their existing data, and expect some instability. There is no support for this snapshot version. If you notice bugs, you may want to post your observations here, and they can be passed along for the final version.

Good luck!

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE ADDED:

I'm closing this particular thread, so we can consolidate any bug reports concerning the new 1.0.0-beta version of SleepyHead into one central thread.

That central thread is here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ports-here

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: New Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta Snapsnot Available
Like to try this Beta, but cannot find "profile/data folder" to back it up. Where is it stored?
Thanks - The program seems to work well. The only real problem I'm having is I need to use task manager to get out of the program.
(03-17-2016, 07:48 AM)Snowbird47 Wrote: Like to try this Beta, but cannot find "profile/data folder" to back it up. Where is it stored?

On Windows the default location is in Documents\SleepyHeadData-Testing

If you go to Help > About Sleepyhead it will display the data folder location.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
(03-17-2016, 09:24 AM)Jimsp1 Wrote: Thanks - The program seems to work well. The only real problem I'm having is I need to use task manager to get out of the program.

If SleepyHead is in full screen mode, it appears the menu doesn't work and the red X is not present. Press F11 to get out of full screen mode.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
(03-17-2016, 12:14 PM)AlanE Wrote: If SleepyHead is in full screen mode, it appears the menu doesn't work and the red X is not present. Press F11 to get out of full screen mode.

Thanks-that worked
I installed the Mac version and it works well. A couple of minor items are: There were two serial numbers listed for my DreamStation BiPap but maybe there is a reason for that? The other item is JediMark can now put DreamStation in the list of supported devices in the Help Browser.

Thanks to Mark for getting this snapshot out.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/images/...thanks.gif
Running Mac version. For 8 days SH 1.0.0 has been noting in Details that the PAP Mode of my machine is Auto-BiLevel (Variable PS). But for last night it says it's Fixed Bi-Level. Must be a bug as I checked and the setting is still AutoB.
(03-20-2016, 10:35 AM)mmdupas Wrote: Running Mac version. For 8 days SH 1.0.0 has been noting in Details that the PAP Mode of my machine is Auto-BiLevel (Variable PS). But for last night it says it's Fixed Bi-Level. Must be a bug as I checked and the setting is still AutoB.

please zip up the entire contents of your sd card and upload them to
https://www.dropbox.com/request/ItCpkayztzpFbo77nxpt
so that Mark can better support your machine.
(03-20-2016, 01:27 PM)palerider Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 10:35 AM)mmdupas Wrote: Running Mac version. For 8 days SH 1.0.0 has been noting in Details that the PAP Mode of my machine is Auto-BiLevel (Variable PS). But for last night it says it's Fixed Bi-Level. Must be a bug as I checked and the setting is still AutoB.

please zip up the entire contents of your sd card and upload them to
https://www.dropbox.com/request/ItCpkayztzpFbo77nxpt
so that Mark can better support your machine.

I have done so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message u4ea 20 2,811 09-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Hard Crash on import - OS X Catalina beta Patriceg 6 1,278 08-30-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Is An Oscar Alpha/Beta Available? captainsteubing 5 1,188 08-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: captainsteubing
  Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta Sleeprider 93 22,997 02-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  sleepyhead beta bug silversnore 2 1,133 10-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Last Post: silversnore
  SleepyHead 1.0.0 beta 2.2 Installation Problem jan przypek 2 1,487 09-22-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS 50D+ data import in Sleepyhead 1.0.0-Beta-2 SailingAway 7 1,820 08-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: SailingAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.