Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta Snapsnot Available
RE: New Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta Snapsnot Available
(03-16-2016, 08:42 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: You can now get a Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta "Snapshot" without building from source on the Soundforge site.

Good luck!

All I could find was the README.txt file. Has the beta been pulled?
Someone repackaged the Sleepyhead program onto a CD along with an instruction manual (perhaps RobieSue's from Apneaboard) and is selling it for $49.90. Mark took down all public accessible copies until he can better protect his property from such exploitation. Developers will be provided future "most recent" software, but for now the link originally posted here has been removed.

To read more on this, please join or like the Sleepyhead Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/sleepyheadcpap/

Also, please consider donating to Mark's work on Sleepyhead using the fund-raising thread here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...SleepyHead
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(03-22-2016, 10:08 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Someone repackaged the Sleepyhead program onto a CD along with an instruction manual (perhaps RobieSue's from Apneaboard) and is selling it for $49.90. Mark took down all public accessible copies until he can better protect his property from such exploitation. Developers will be provided future "most recent" software, but for now the link originally posted here has been removed.

Bummer! There's always some jerk ruining it for everybody else.

I was hoping the beta might resolve the data import problems that have kept me from being able to use SH for almost a year.

I'll try again to build from source, then, and implement the fix for the .SPO2 "No Parser for the given file." problem.

Thanks for the rapid replyThanks
(03-22-2016, 10:16 AM)PKeller Wrote: I'll try again to build from source, then, and implement the fix for the .SPO2 "No Parser for the given file." problem.

I don't know if this helps but I found this problem if I tried to import the spO2 file from a directory located on a different drive from SleepyHead. When both directories were located (e.g: D:\SleepyHead and D:\spO2 Data) on the same root, SleepyHead would work. The exact same problem exists on 0.9.8.1-32 & 64 bit, as well as, 1.0.0.0-Beta-1.

I seems to be one of those "Go Figure" moments.

I hope this may help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(03-22-2016, 10:44 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 10:16 AM)PKeller Wrote: I'll try again to build from source, then, and implement the fix for the .SPO2 "No Parser for the given file." problem.

I don't know if this helps but I found this problem if I tried to import the spO2 file from a directory located on a different drive from SleepyHead. When both directories were located (e.g: D:\SleepyHead and D:\spO2 Data) on the same root, SleepyHead would work. The exact same problem exists on 0.9.8.1-32 & 64 bit, as well as, 1.0.0.0-Beta-1.

I seems to be one of those "Go Figure" moments.

I hope this may help.

This sounds like it may be the same problem. Check out ticket 242 "Corrupt CMS50F upload data freaks out SH so it cannot be imported from device." in the SourceForge bug tracker. The fix is trivial but I'm such a noob at SourceForge/git I didn't dare try to check in the fix for fear or screwing up something.
I imported oximetry data from a CMS50H and asked SH to use the CPAP session time. The data got imported but the time didn't get synced up.
Hi, can anybody send me version 1 for MAC? By email or dropbox or anything? I own a dream station and actually canot use earlier version. Thanks
(03-27-2016, 12:04 PM)Miousic Wrote: Hi, can anybody send me version 1 for MAC? By email or dropbox or anything? I own a dream station and actually canot use earlier version.
You should be able to download the Mac version now with no problem - I just did. Just use the link in the first post.

OOPS... not paying attention. That was the 9.8.1 download. Apparently the replacement files have not been posted.

Bill Magill
Retired computing and networking professional
(ARPAnet, Unix and Mac OSX)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually — from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint —
it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff."
The Doctor
The first time I used it I was able to import data from my SD card. The next time, the data import failed with this message "Couldn't find any valid Machine Data at /Users/username/Documents/SleepyHeadData-Testing". So I deleted that folder, emptied the Trash, and ran Sleepyhead again, but I got the same error message "Couldn't find any valid Machine Data at /Volume/NO NAME" - which is correct for my PRDreamstation CPAP Pro SD card.
The data is on the card. When I use PR's DreamMapper I can see it.
Running Mac OS X10.11.3 El Capitan
Running SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 (testing)
PR DreamStation CPAP Pro
(03-28-2016, 05:14 PM)desertdaisy Wrote: The first time I used it I was able to import data from my SD card.
which is something like /Volume/NO NAME...

(03-28-2016, 05:14 PM)desertdaisy Wrote: The next time, the data import failed with this message "Couldn't find any valid Machine Data at /Users/username/Documents/SleepyHeadData-Testing". So I deleted that folder, emptied the Trash, and ran Sleepyhead again,
so, you deleted the entire sleepyhead data directory.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Beta Download - Popup Message u4ea 20 2,840 09-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Hard Crash on import - OS X Catalina beta Patriceg 6 1,305 08-30-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Is An Oscar Alpha/Beta Available? captainsteubing 5 1,204 08-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Last Post: captainsteubing
  Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta Sleeprider 93 23,191 02-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  sleepyhead beta bug silversnore 2 1,139 10-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Last Post: silversnore
  SleepyHead 1.0.0 beta 2.2 Installation Problem jan przypek 2 1,495 09-22-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS 50D+ data import in Sleepyhead 1.0.0-Beta-2 SailingAway 7 1,836 08-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: SailingAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.