Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Steps..
New Steps..
Went to a different sleep doctor yesterday and discussed with him all my issues and showed him the data I got from SH and Encore. He is going to get me a BiPap study and a machine and mask that would work with me. He said he'd work with Medicare. He's also a pulmonologist so im set up for lung function testing to see if I have any COPD or asthma etc. Sounds like a good way to go go ill see what the future holds.

On another note, Something happened which hasnt in a long time.. I actually went into deep sleep last night. I know it cuz I woke up this AM feeling good and refreshed! Too bad the alarm clock accidentally went off and woke me up at 0630. Im actually on my way to the gym soon as I finish this post.

Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Steps..
Goof news and progress! And it's a Monday
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2016, 10:59 AM)GTOdude Wrote: Went to a different sleep doctor yesterday and discussed with him all my issues and showed him the data I got from SH and Encore. He is going to get me a BiPap study and a machine and mask that would work with me. He said he'd work with Medicare. He's also a pulmonologist so im set up for lung function testing to see if I have any COPD or asthma etc. Sounds like a good way to go go ill see what the future holds.

On another note, Something happened which hasnt in a long time.. I actually went into deep sleep last night. I know it cuz I woke up this AM feeling good and refreshed! Too bad the alarm clock accidentally went off and woke me up at 0630. Im actually on my way to the gym soon as I finish this post.

Mark

Mark:

Good deal.

Kindest regards,

Mongo
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Ping Big Grin Big Grin

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2016, 11:12 AM)PoolQ Wrote: Goof news and progress! And it's a Monday
Ummm Tuesday?? lol?

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2016, 12:53 PM)GTOdude Wrote:
(01-05-2016, 11:12 AM)PoolQ Wrote: Goof news and progress! And it's a Monday
Ummm Tuesday?? lol?

Yeah, I saw that. Maybe it's Monday in Silicon Valley? Dielaughing
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
In Silicon Valley it's /next/ Monday... Always
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi GTOdude,
It sounds like the new sleep doc is more attentive to your needs, great to hear.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I returned the APAp machine today. My new Dr is setting me up with another sleep study for BiPAP. Resp therapist st the DME mentioned to me to ask for a Dream machine wher I get my new one. Sounds good. Gotta research that machine.

It's been a month since I was diagnosed hypothyroid and have been on Armour now almost a month. I will submit to you all that for about the last week I have been feeling 20 years younger and have lost some weight too. I wish I would have found out this condition of mine a long time ago. Bet this was a lot of my problem..

Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-08-2016, 11:00 PM)GTOdude Wrote: I returned the APAp machine today. My new Dr is setting me up with another sleep study for BiPAP. Resp therapist st the DME mentioned to me to ask for a Dream machine wher I get my new one. Sounds good. Gotta research that machine.

It's been a month since I was diagnosed hypothyroid and have been on Armour now almost a month. I will submit to you all that for about the last week I have been feeling 20 years younger and have lost some weight too. I wish I would have found out this condition of mine a long time ago. Bet this was a lot of my problem..

Mark

geez this sounds familiar Coffee
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick question about 'next steps' - Crummy doctor - CSA maineiac 3 538 07-10-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Had a Lofta test and need help with next steps possible CA TDogg501 1 493 04-25-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Help Interpreting OSCAR Data and Next Steps cpapish 5 656 01-03-2023, 10:53 AM
Last Post: cpapish
  Just had sleep study review and confused about next steps turbopenguin 6 817 10-27-2022, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sanity check on next steps (still tired) TSomm 76 6,993 02-06-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: TSomm
  [Diagnosis] What should my next steps be? Pet0r 16 1,620 09-29-2020, 02:42 PM
Last Post: becker44a
  Suspected UARS - Question Re Next Steps theclient1437 27 3,579 05-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Last Post: slowriter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.