Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New System One 760p Software Question
New System One 760p Software Question
New to Bipap therapy. Havew System One 760 p with heated humidifier. I would like to track my results, but not sure which software I need. I have win 8, and have had no luck so far in my attempts to get sleepyhead to work. Does it not work on win 8. Also what is the appropriate software and how do or where can I get it. If I have to load win 7 or do Linux on another box, I can do that too.

this is a great forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New System One 760p Software Question
Hi raschuyler and welcome
Have you installed the patch
You need to install the patch for 60 series machines as noted here (you need to be logged in to see the link)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi raschuyler,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-11-2013, 04:01 PM)raschuyler Wrote: New to Bipap therapy. Havew System One 760 p with heated humidifier. I would like to track my results, but not sure which software I need. I have win 8, and have had no luck so far in my attempts to get sleepyhead to work. Does it not work on win 8. Also what is the appropriate software and how do or where can I get it. If I have to load win 7 or do Linux on another box, I can do that too.

this is a great forum.

Thank you for the help. I did as you said, and it now works! Now, all I have to do is learn and decipher what the software tells me. Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply
The clinical manual have some terms explained and available via email
Scroll down to bottom of the page to 'how to ask for a manual via email'
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Also this might be of some help
SleepHead Glossary: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/sl...r_Glossary
Encore guide: http://www.healthcare.philips.com/pwc_hc..._Guide.pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
My wife has the 760P series BiPAP (firmware version 3.03). I have installed the latest update to the SleepyHead exe (version v0.9.3-0 build date 02/11/13), and it still will not read the AHI data. Some of the data is read correctly. It seems they have changed the data format from the 560P series CPAP (firmware version 3.02) that I use and for which SleepHead works great. I am also looking for a solution to the 760P.

The Encore software for $99 claims to read all 60 series machines, but I have not purchased it so I cannot confirm this. If someone has purchased it and is using it with the 760P I would appreciate knowing the status.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-23-2013, 12:56 PM)ArizonaJon Wrote: My wife has the 760P series BiPAP (firmware version 3.03). I have installed the latest update to the SleepyHead exe (version v0.9.3-0 build date 02/11/13), and it still will not read the AHI data.
Hi ArizonaJon
Did you installed the patch as noted here
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

See post #5 for the link "how to obtain the manual via email"

Make sure AHI set to on in clinical menu otherwise no AHI displayed if set to off
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the quick reply. I hope we can solve the issue.

Yes, I used the exe from the link. Just to confirm, it has a date modified of 2/11/2013 and is confirmed in SleepyHead as v0.9.3-0 (beta) Build Date: Feb 11 2013 21:50:25. If this is not correct, please let me know.

The AHI is set to ON in the clinical menu.

But the AHI data show very large numbers - from over 300 to over 3000. However, from previous use and the read out on the BiPAP, I know the results are less than 5. On the daily report, the Flow Rate, Resp. Rate, Tidal Volume, Minute Vent., Insp. Time, and Exp. Time appear to be working OK. Only Event Flags, AHI, Pressure, Leak and Snore do not work. This is a very new machine - just shipped from Respironics about 5 weeks ago. Its firmware is v 3.03. It replaced her 750P which had failed.

If you would like a copy of the data file, I can send it to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don,t use the machine or software
Try reboot the machine, unplug from power outlet, wait a minute or two and then plug back
See if get sorted out, maybe someone with 760 machine can chime in
Post Reply Post Reply
Have rebooted the machine (and computer) several times and tried different downloads of the data with the same results.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,619 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,188 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 379 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 299 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,124 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,164 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.