Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New User, Oscar review please
RE: New User, Oscar review please
(07-21-2020, 09:18 AM)bonjour Wrote: If it is it is not significant enough to take action.  In other words no.

Nice numbers,. How do you feel?

I don't feel bad, but also not any better than before I started using the APAP. Certainly better than when I first started using the machine (less than a month ago). I know that's kind of vague, but I am getting more comfortable having the mask on and I think with time it will make more of a difference.

Thanks for the response.
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night was my 28th day since starting APAP. It was also my best AHI to date. Although the night before was probably my worst AHI to date, but such is life. I am finally starting to get used to having it on all night without too much trouble.

Thanks to everyone for all the help!!!  Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Good morning all,

I just had night 20 with the same settings (min 10, max 20, EPR 3) and 34 nights since starting therapy. Recently, I have started to feel a little better than before I started therapy, but not by much.

I have attached last nights chart. Should I continue on with the current settings or do you recommend any tweaking?

Thank you!

Post Reply Post Reply
Based on this, you're not using anything over 12-13 cm pressure, but the max pressure at 20 doesn't seem to hurt anything. Your pressure varies mostly within 2-cm, and event rates are low. I don't see any changes needed. Sometimes we just feel as good as we can. I keep getting a year older every year, and while that is a success in my book, it doesn't me feel like I did in my 20s or when I was considerably thinner and lighter.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-30-2020, 09:49 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Based on this, you're not using anything over 12-13 cm pressure, but the max pressure at 20 doesn't seem to hurt anything.  Your pressure varies mostly within 2-cm, and event rates are low. I don't see any changes needed.  Sometimes we just feel as good as we can.  I keep getting a year older every year, and while that is a success in my book, it doesn't me feel like I did in my 20s or when I was considerably thinner and lighter.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll leave everything as is.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good morning everyone,

I have a question about last nights chart. There was a short period of time (less than 2 minutes) where it appears to not have any data recorded. I'm in south FL and art first assumed it was a brief power outage due to the storm off of our coast. However, after thinking about it I realized that shouldn't be it because the machine shouldn't have turned back on by itself as I do not have Smart Start enabled.

I have attached the full night and a zoomed in screenshot of the time it happened. Does anyone have any thoughts on what happened?

Thank you!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 108 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 118 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,069 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 279 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  New CPAP user - OSCAR Data Bourgi 7 674 02-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Bourgi
  First Time Oscar User - Needing Help Interpreting Data justinjj 2 322 02-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.