Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New User Sleepyhead Screenshot
New User Sleepyhead Screenshot
This is my data from last night. Thanks in advance for taking a peek at it! I appreciate any feedback from you all. I'm trying to get my AHI below 1 if possible. 
[Image: wMWqVk0.png]
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New User Sleepyhead Screenshot
Below 5 is considered good. Your numbers are good. You will find they fluctuate fromday to day.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome,

You are now able to post links (with thumbnails) so please use IMGUR and link your posts.  We get a better idea of what is going on if you post the entire night.  By linking your sessions you will maintain a history here.  If you are questioning a detail a close up is good to post in addition.

That said your numbers are very good!  If you choose to make changes only make very small changes, and then leave it alone for at least a week to see what is happening over a period of time.  You will have daily fluctuations, and this is normal, and you will, on occasion, have a bad day.  Again this is normal.

The real question is (Star Trek Vulcan Science Academy question) "How do you feel?"
This is what you should be concentrating on, with possibly very few, very small, un-needed changes.
Post Reply Post Reply
I feel great too, I'm just trying to maximize my therapeutic benefit. I've become a big advocate for those who need therapy because of how much my life has improved since I've been onboard. The people at the supply who set me up with my machine were very helpful but also very busy. The sleep doctor is also very busy. I've found that they have gotten me off to a good start but I am going to have to figure out what suits me best. And I've developed some good habits that work for my good sleep.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
There is really no reason to do anything as your numbers are good, but you do have some snoring and hypopneas.

The PR machines need to be dialed in with a narrower range, so you could bring the minimum pressure up to 8.5 or 9cm and the max down to 15.

Watch your 95% pressure reading. The minimum should be set about 2 below that number.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the advice opalrose. I just adjusted from a minimum of 7 to 8 a little less than a week ago. I'm going to change my max tonight to 15 per your advice and because I believe that's a good number. Seldom I will wake up with a massive leak and the pressure is so high it's about to blow my mask off! But it does happen. I don't know how high it gets because I just hit the reset button and go back to sleep. I'm going to go to 8.5 later this week and see what happens. My 90% is 11.7 on a 7 day avg. and 11.4 over 30 days.

Thanks all
Jesse
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Screenshot analysis yankees123 10 432 01-31-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  New User - Help with Settings with OSCAR Screenshot JohnHornbuckle 10 1,089 04-03-2022, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  OSCAR screenshot: one night with new mask Chalkie 60 5,739 12-17-2021, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  Oscar screenshot. Can anyone advise whats next? legrunt 40 3,459 11-27-2021, 08:02 PM
Last Post: legrunt
Sad Default F12 Screenshot Folder on Mac gregoryalter 6 890 02-24-2021, 06:23 PM
Last Post: gregoryalter
  Noob - posting first OSCAR screenshot Cool 2 786 02-07-2021, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Cool
  10 year CPAP user, new system and new mask and 1st time Oscar user armandxp 2 1,131 01-26-2021, 05:44 PM
Last Post: armandxp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.