Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New and get machine Friday
RE: New and get machine Friday
I got the resmed s10 autoset. I have tried to download the program but I don’t get a confirmation email to set up account? Also I forgot to check on SD card until I got home Friday and there wasn’t one. I am tolerating the pillow mask just fine and have no problems sleeping with it on. I would like to know how to track my sleep though??
Post Reply Post Reply
There is just compliance info using myAir. It is not used for analyzing and changing pressures or even what type of apnea you have.

Please get an SD card - any one that is 32 gb or less. You need an SD reader on your computer. DOWNLOAD OSCAR on this sit (free). Check my last link on charts, it gives info on Oscar and how to use it.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2021, 01:51 PM)Roni Wrote: I have tried to download the program but I don’t get a confirmation email to set up account? 

Are you talking about downloading OSCAR???  Just go to the black banner at the top of this page and click on OSCAR.  Then click the link for the correct version you need (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc).  There shouldn't be any confirmation email involved.

You will still need the SD card to get the data into OSCAR.  Order one from Amazon or stop by your local office supply store.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The tech told me to download my air. Which is in the resmed booklet.  I want to use whichever is easier to use.
Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
MyAir is the app for your phone. It doesn't give you very much information. Probably the simplest to use if you don't care about detailed data.

OSCAR will need to be installed on a computer and you will need to transfer the data from the SD card into OSCAR. A bit more work but will give you very detailed data like you see other users post here. OSCAR is the recommended way to go if you need to get advice on machine settings, changes to therapy, etc. You will see the same data your Dr see's. MyAir just doesn't give enough data for this.

Or just use both.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can use both but if you want help on this site we need data that is available only with Oscar. MyAir is fine for the DME to check to see if you are compliant for insurance but it does NOT give any real data.

Compliance has 2 parts. First your total AHI. This does not tell what kind of apnea - central or obstructive. So there would be no way to give advice. 2nd how many hour you had the machine on wit the mask. This means nothing. You could have it on reading a book or watching tv.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, getting SD card tomorrow and will use oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,143 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,789 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,319 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Here is my data from 3rd night and Friday night slingshot383 16 2,252 05-25-2020, 05:35 AM
Last Post: slingshot383
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,753 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  [Equipment] Black Friday APAP purchase? Apnea Infant 20 3,684 12-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Equipment] Which companies put cpap masks on sale for black friday cyber monday notsleep 6 2,865 11-17-2015, 03:24 PM
Last Post: notsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.