Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New aromatic supermarket in Sydney, Australia
A while ago a new supermarket opened in Sydney, Australia. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh.

Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVmXW9UXIfz_H4TTbDaH6...s-cUsadbsw]

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and there is the scent of freshly mowed hay
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDPI4j2Y6R91-93WPSrFy...1GRXY8UR2W]

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks with onions
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREE-v3BECQdmGjpGlR-97...XjEcv8yxyd]

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens clucking and cackling, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXQUrwB95DpLwmjcVc47P...zHghDpL8hI]

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread and cookies.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk8yaAJNBY1Vw6WcxboYY...W9vIrVnZZA]

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore. Dielaughing Rolling laugh
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV5nQub85xkOK9S5TmGke...v_d3vyac6w]

Post Reply Post Reply
ROFL!!

The grocery store here has had the thunder in the veggies for a while now. Scared the sh---crap out of me the first time I heard it.

And yeah, I may not go down the toilet paper aisle for a while now!
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Good one, Zonk!

Too-funny
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Excellent Zonk Dielaughing

I'll think of that every time I go to help the wife shop.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good one, Zonk Wink

I suppose if they wanted to keep the theme going, a lavender bubble bath smell and sound of a soothing shower might work... but knowing the folks who typically do these things, I think the sound of a flush and the implied odour would be more likely to happen Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
Good one Zonk. We only have a button at the milk section in Coles you press to here a cow go moo in the local Coles store here in Canberra
I'm not a Doctor but a fan of The Doctor. any views,comments etc are my own

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fryday in Sydney zonk 11 1,323 11-21-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Happy Australia Day zonk 7 1,833 01-26-2014, 06:56 PM
Last Post: zonk