Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR- Last time the machine was used is negative one (-1) days ago with 1.2.0.
OSCAR- Last time the machine was used is negative one (-1) days ago with 1.2.0.
After upgrading OSCAR to 1.2.0 from 1.1.2 it has now started saying the last time I used my Airsense 10 Autoset was -1 (negative one) days ago.  Version 1.1.2 worked just fine and did not have this issue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR- Last time the machine was used is negative one (-1) days ago with 1.2.0.
I haven't seen that happen before. I've got some questions to help identify the problem:

Are the date and time in your CPAP machine set the same as on your computer? Same timezone for each?

Are you sleeping during the day and working at night? The screen says you were using the machine for less than two hours. Was that past noon, when ResMed considers that a new day begins? And did you import data after that?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 70 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 917 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 230 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 122 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 243 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 299 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 363 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.