Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New cpap user and sleepyhead software question
I just want to report that it has been a nightmare but I have officially grown to love my cpap!! sooo those having trouble stick it out..

Basically, first week I felt dead, more tired then ever!!! then by night 7 I started to feel better!! however on night 8 I got a sore throat and by night 10 I lost my voice completely with laryngitis (im' guessing viral, hubby was sick at same time).. then by night 13 I had post nasal drip and a cough then a couple bad nights of waking up and having to rip the thing off cause I was having constant coughing fits that wouldn't stop.. but then by night 18 all was well and now onto night 23 and I am sleeping like a baby Smile

No longer waking at night, feel rested in the morning, barely any events, my ahi is 0.2 with 0 leaks practically and I think I finally got the hang of it and enjoy the fresh breath each night!! phew!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] New User - Bloating, Gas, diarrhea, reflux hatbox 7 166 Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Esq.
  [CPAP] New user, still having severe apnea except for one hour? mutantlog 3 99 09-24-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  please advise new user oxi graph netmouser 4 164 09-20-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: netmouser
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead mogulman 11 311 09-19-2017, 10:51 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  10 year cpap user - new machine jminminnesota 5 165 09-15-2017, 06:14 PM
  Is there any software for the Ibreeze 20c Pro cpap machine? Mikevd 3 117 09-15-2017, 05:45 PM
  CPAP user and clinical manuals? halmc 9 198 09-14-2017, 05:03 AM
Last Post: halmc