Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New from Germany [AirCurve 10 ASV questions]
New from Germany [AirCurve 10 ASV questions]
Hi to all,
I am Anke from Germany with sleep apnea detected last November but lasting since – I guess – 30 years. My obstructive apneas (AHI until 42) have changed with beginning of the therapy to central apneas (AHI until 90).
I tried to register two weeks ago because I wanted to get ResScan. But I failed for unknown reason.
I needed ResScan because from 10th  of February until now I am using Resmed Stellar 100 which cannot be read by SleepyHead.
I really hate Stellar 100: it is noisy, display is bright on the lowest possible stage and after two weeks it has several errors. Although I asked my doc several times why I must use just this Stellar and not such a machine as Resmed Aircurve, he did not answer. Last Monday I refused rigorously to buy the Stellar (it is very expensive too). Although my AHI has dramatically reduced: AI from 0 to 2.  However, Hypopneas from 2 until 18.
In my presence he ordered the Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV. I googled for this term and did not found any page in German. It seems that this Aircurve is not used in Germany. Therefore, I registered in your forum because I found several threads about Aircurve ASV. This time registration works![/color]
I will get the Aircurve 10 ASV on Monday. I hope, I can ask questions about this Aircurve in your forum.
Regards
Anke
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New from Germany
Hi Anke - Welcome

Please keep posting your results with your new ASV.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are several users here for the Aircurve 10 ASV. I'm sure that you can get much advice from those users. Welcome to the forum and best of luck to you. Also, follow the links at the top of this page for a wealth of information. I point you specifically to the Wiki which may help you.

Jesse
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
In Europe the Aircurve ASV is also known as the Aircurve CS Pacewave its a great machine hopefully it will treat your apnea.

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
Great choice and we have a lot of people here that can help you to understand your therapy, settings and get you the best results. Welcome to Apnea Board. Be sure to download #Sleepyhead.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your welcomes  Smile

I just found your wiki. It is really great!

Anke
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New from Germany [AirCurve 10 ASV questions]
Hi Anke,
WELCOME~ to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy and also with the AirCurv10ASV.
Hang in there for more responses to your post, you have come to the right place for guidance.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New from Germany [AirCurve 10 ASV questions]
Anke,

Welcome

Yes there's a few of those that use the same ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV as you will be getting, regardless of name.

The smart ones will be chiming in upon you putting up your data and they'll get you some great advice, guaranteed.

lots-o-coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 156 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 298 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 270 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,504 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 207 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,239 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.