Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New guy here saying hello.
RE: New guy here Received my machine.
(09-24-2015, 12:09 PM)JohnnyH Wrote: Tech guy came today and delivered the CPAP. He advised I have every three month supply deliveries. He also came with a full faced mask that I really don't care for. I have a goatee and had to pull pretty tight on the straps to seal it. Back to using the nasal mask which is what the sleep center said all along. There was a heated tube in the bag and see that listed as optional eqpt. $40.00. Also, the push I need to exhale is greater then the loner and the tech said the new machine was set on 3. (learned that here, thanks). Again, thanks for your wisdom in something new to me.

I have a full beard, and I've found that the best seal I get is with the ResMed Mirage Activa LT. I never get leaks, even sleeping on my side, and it's a very quiet mask. Real light touch on the face too.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New guy here saying hello.
Hello new guy. I am glad to hear you have had good success. Me, not so much but I am still trying to figure this out after 7 months. Keep up the good woark.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.