Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New guy need help w/ resmed s9
RE: New guy need help w/ resmed s9
(09-24-2015, 07:36 PM)Bluedragon Wrote: Thanks to the two of you for making me feel welcome here. It is an autoset style. Also, is there a certain style SD card that I need to buy. They set my machine up for me when I was first diagnosed and I haven't touched it since.

Are you sure there isn't already a card in the SD slot. They usually come with the card installed.

if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-25-2015, 04:47 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: You can say Amazon on this board. Just like you can say Sears or Home Depot or Safeway. No need to get all wrapped around that axle.

Yes, you can. I only meant I could not link to a page on Amazon that had 2GB class 2 SD cards for sale. The reference to Jeff Bezo's online emporium was just sort of tongue and cheek.

(09-24-2015, 11:11 PM)zonk Wrote: ResMed therapy data card FAQs http://www.resmed.com/au/en/consumer/sup...-faqs.html

ResMed S9 SD Card Q&A http://www.resmed.com/au/dam/documents/a...dQandA.pdf
Zonk, great job on the links. You are one of the most helpful people on the forum.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Bluedragon,

I buy full-size (full physical size) SD cards at Walmart. A package of 2 standard density 2 GigaByte cards are available for only $11.

Do not get a mini or micro SD card with an adapter to make it fit in a full size SD card slot. The adapters are flimsy and will not last.

--- Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.