New guy need help w/ resmed s9
MobileBasset Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AIRCURVE 10 V Auto
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Fisher Paykel Zest
Humidifier: Integrated
CPAP Pressure: 10 (minE 6,maxI 12, PS 3)
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead Other Software

Other Comments:

Sex: Female

RE: New guy need help w/ resmed s9
(09-24-2015 07:36 PM)Bluedragon Wrote:  Thanks to the two of you for making me feel welcome here. It is an autoset style. Also, is there a certain style SD card that I need to buy. They set my machine up for me when I was first diagnosed and I haven't touched it since.

Are you sure there isn't already a card in the SD slot. They usually come with the card installed.

if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
09-25-2015 06:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
justMongo Offline

Monitors

Machine: ResMed VPAP Auto (S9)
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18 IPAPmax - 11 EPAPmin, PS=5
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments: μολὼν λαβέ

Sex: Male

(09-25-2015 04:47 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote:  You can say Amazon on this board. Just like you can say Sears or Home Depot or Safeway. No need to get all wrapped around that axle.

Yes, you can. I only meant I could not link to a page on Amazon that had 2GB class 2 SD cards for sale. The reference to Jeff Bezo's online emporium was just sort of tongue and cheek.

(09-24-2015 11:11 PM)zonk Wrote:  ResMed therapy data card FAQs http://www.resmed.com/au/en/consumer/sup...-faqs.html

ResMed S9 SD Card Q&A http://www.resmed.com/au/dam/documents/a...dQandA.pdf
Zonk, great job on the links. You are one of the most helpful people on the forum.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
09-25-2015 02:17 PM
vsheline Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: S9 VPAP Adapt (USA Model# 36007, not better 36037 or 36067)
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F10 or SimPlus w/ 2Liners. MirageQuatro & Gecko gel pad
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 15 EPAP, PS 5-10
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: Marfan Syndrome, chronic bradycardia, occasional Cheyne-Stokes Respiration

Sex: Male

Hi Bluedragon,

I buy full-size (full physical size) SD cards at Walmart. A package of 2 standard density 2 GigaByte cards are available for only $11.

Do not get a mini or micro SD card with an adapter to make it fit in a full size SD card slot. The adapters are flimsy and will not last.

--- Vaughn

Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment. The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies - not on matters concerning treatment for Sleep Apnea. I think it is now too late to change the name of the group but I think Voting Member group would perhaps have been a more descriptive name for the group.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2015 06:19 PM by vsheline.)
09-26-2015 06:18 PM

Donate to Apnea Board