Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Software to control my CPAP
Software to control my CPAP
Anybody know where I can get Windows software for my:
PRI Auto 560 HS machine. I would like to get some software that I can lower the pressure and have the software display the received data?

Anybody know where I can get this software, please? Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software to control my CPAP
Welcome to the forum. How long have you had your machine? If it was purchased by insurance are you beyond your compliance period?
Post Reply Post Reply

GET YOUR SOFTWARE HERE:

SleepyHead
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/files/

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2013, 02:15 PM)STL Mark Wrote: Welcome to the forum. How long have you had your machine? If it was purchased by insurance are you beyond your compliance period?

Only had it for two days, now. What is this compliance period you refer too?

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2013, 02:43 PM)Malikius1959 Wrote:
(08-17-2013, 02:15 PM)STL Mark Wrote: Welcome to the forum. How long have you had your machine? If it was purchased by insurance are you beyond your compliance period?

Only had it for two days, now. What is this compliance period you refer too?
If not mistaken, the compliance period refer to the first 30 days using the machine, 4 hours per day, 70% of the time so your insurance can pay for the machine. But if rent to own, usually after 13 months , the machine is yours or something like that Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
You access the pressure changes through the machine itself, not via software. You can download the clinician manual here on this forum.

HOWEVER, you've only been at this for two days. LEAVE IT ALONE. Unless you are doing this on your own and do not have a sleep doc, LEAVE IT ALONE.

Don't mess with anything. You need at least ten days of data before you know if it is working or not. You need to see a trend, not a single night just by itself. No two nights are the same anyway. You collect data, see what is your normal ranges, and then you decide if it needs "fixing". If you have a sleep doc, go to him/her, not on your own.

If you got your machine via an insurance company, you especially do not want to mess with anything. Most of them want to ensure you are using the machine so they want the "compliance hours", meaning the hours you used it. Usually it is a minimum of 4hrs a night. If you do not use it within their guidelines, then they can take the machine away.

If you paid for the machine out of pocket, then you don't have to worry about compliance information.

How to get the clinician manual:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...P-Pressure

Software to help you view the data (using the card and your computer):
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Malikius1959,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on the Hybernite Rainout control tube runcyclexcski 2 105 03-21-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: runcyclexcski
  Well, I thought I had AHI under control... LookingForACleverHandle 15 960 03-18-2024, 08:19 PM
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
  Does EPAP or IPAP control hypopneas? MrIvanDrago 3 245 02-29-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,123 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  CPAP Does Not Control Small Chokes Buitlear 27 1,915 12-03-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Buitlear
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.