Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New guy with a sincere thank you
New guy with a sincere thank you
I've had my share of problems as a noob, so I went to the archives and found so many answers. So kind of all you knowledgeable people to share your expertise. My unit was trying to suffocate me since my minimum pressure was set at 4. I assumed it was the start of the robotic overthrow of humans, but I guess that will wait. I'd been dreading going to bed, lately, and my provider said their hands were tied and they couldn't change any of those kinds of settings. Thanks to you all I changed the settings and slept like a darted rhino last night (fist bump). I still have so much to learn, and will study this board, but just wanted to let you all know your kindness is appreciated. DS
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New guy with a sincere thank you
Very glad to hear you took your treatment into your own hands so successfully! if you happen to have a moment, could you copy and paste your message into the success story thread? I'm sure it would be encouraging to other PAP users.
Post Reply Post Reply
Same happened to me. Initially they had me on ramp starting at 4 and it was horrible. People here told me to ditch the ramp and start near my optimal pressures (10 for me) and also switched out my nose pillow to large(Airfit P10).  I don't have a big nose but it all about nostril size. What a difference!!  Went from an AHI of 40 to less than 2 every night thanks to this board.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2021, 08:06 PM)speed3914 Wrote: Same happened to me. Initially they had me on ramp starting at 4 and it was horrible. People here told me to ditch the ramp and start near my optimal pressures (10 for me) and also switched out my nose pillow to large(Airfit P10).  I don't have a big nose but it all about nostril size. What a difference!!  Went from an AHI of 40 to less than 2 every night thanks to this board.

Spectacular!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.