Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Zombie??????
Zombie??????
[attachment=714]Sleepyhead added a new category to my data called "zombie."

Is this a not so subtle hint that I slept too many hours that day?
So weird.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Zombie??????
What version of SH are you using?

Under the "Notes" tab of the daily data there is a "Zombie" scale that the user can (optionally) fill in each day based on how well they feel. My guess is that you somehow entered a "Zombie" score for one day (Feb. 21 or 22), and that's what made the Zombie graph show up in your "Overview" graphs.

And for what it's worth, a "7" on the Zombie scale would normally indicate the person is feeling pretty good, but not awesome. The Zombie scale, as you might guess, is purely subjective.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Zombie??????
(02-25-2014, 02:36 PM)robysue Wrote: What version of SH are you using?

Under the "Notes" tab of the daily data there is a "Zombie" scale that the user can (optionally) fill in each day based on how well they feel. My guess is that you somehow entered a "Zombie" score for one day (Feb. 21 or 22), and that's what made the Zombie graph show up in your "Overview" graphs.

And for what it's worth, a "7" on the Zombie scale would normally indicate the person is feeling pretty good, but not awesome. The Zombie scale, as you might guess, is purely subjective.

Ahhhh! mystery solved. I did just start using the notes and I did score my sense of well-being for that night as a 7. ;-)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ohmy AHI is mild but I feel like a zombie - OSCAR review request aa87 11 2,105 06-09-2022, 02:37 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  7 months on, daily headaches/zombie-feel bosskyroyale 9 1,348 02-17-2022, 06:42 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  New to CPAP, feeling like a zombie NessunDorma 19 1,796 10-30-2021, 02:28 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.