Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New here - help reading the sleepyhead/ sp02 review graphs
New here - help reading the sleepyhead/ sp02 review graphs
So, I'm new here and suspect I may have sleep apnea. I don't snore, but I've had a few sweaty awakenings feeling like i wasn't breathing for a short time. My dad has sleep apnea. I do not have a CPAP machine, and I haven't had any official sleep tests thus far. I bought a cms50D+ and logged my first session overnight. I noticed in Sp02 review that there are little lines at the bottom of graph.. I am under the impression these lines indicate an error in connection or recording? Is this correct? And if so are there any indications like this when the data is imported to Sleepyhead? I haven't been able to find them if so. I noticed in sleepyhead it had lots of events regarding my pulse. I don't know if this is cause for concern, lastnight I was a little more on edge, waking up to watch the meter periodically and stressing if everything is normal. Anyway I have the graphs up in both spo2 review and sleepyhead, I'll include some screenshots if y'all don't mind taking a look and giving some tips on what I'm looking for. Session is 8 hrs a believe. Thank you.

Unfortunately I cant post links to photobucket and the website will only upload up to 200KB so I could only fit one screenshot from sleepyhead, not the one from SPO2 Review
[attachment=2817]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New here - help reading the sleepyhead/ sp02 review graphs
Hi,
How did you load your data to SleepyHead? Today I’ve got my CMSD50+ . Unfortunately I can’t import data to SleepyHead neither with “import directly” nor via “import data file saved…”

CMSD50+ V 4.6
Spo2-Assistant V 3.0.0
SleepyHead V. 1.0.0-beta-2
Win 10 / 64 bit.

[Image: Zuschneiden_4.jpg?dl=0]
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-07-2016, 09:16 AM)Wannaspeed Wrote: I'll include some screenshots if y'all don't mind taking a look and giving some tips on what I'm looking for. Session is 8 hrs a believe. Thank you.

Unfortunately I cant post links to photobucket and the website will only upload up to 200KB so I could only fit one screenshot from sleepyhead, not the one from SPO2 Review

It's hard to say if what we are looking at is accurate. If the device shifted or moved off your finger and the desat was a result of that or you actually had reduced O2. If it is accurate, I'd say you do have some issue. Is it apnea? anyone's guess. You'll need a sleep study to determine that and what type of apnea and how to treat it.

Welcome
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2016, 10:44 AM)menaralf Wrote: Hi,
How did you load your data to SleepyHead? Today I’ve got my CMSD50+ . Unfortunately I can’t import data to SleepyHead neither with “import directly” nor via “import data file saved…”

CMSD50+ V 4.6
Spo2-Assistant V 3.0.0
SleepyHead V. 1.0.0-beta-2
Win 10 / 64 bit.

[Image: Zuschneiden_4.jpg?dl=0]

Menaralf, it looks like Contec may have changed their data format for your D+. I think firmware version 4.0 is new. You could try using the alternate device CMS50F ver 3.7 input selection. If that fails, you may have to wait until a new input routine is written.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I found a solution for CMSD50+ V 4.6 and
Spo2-Assistant V 3.0.0
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 82 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 17 1,992 02-27-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 237 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 556 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 643 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Interpeting graphs SteveC 2 611 10-05-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: novelowe
  Review of Somnoseal readyforsleep 1 557 09-09-2023, 05:39 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.