Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead & CMSD50+
SleepyHead & CMSD50+
CMSD50+ V 4.6
Spo2-Assistant V 3.0.0
SleepyHead V. 1.0.0-beta-2
Win 10 / 64 bit.

Today I’ve got my CMSD50+ . Unfortunately I can’t import data to SleepyHead neither with “import directly” nor via “import data file saved…”
[Image: Zuschneiden_4.jpg?dl=0]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead & CMSD50+
I believe you are missing a .dll file. Two things to try: 1. Try importing using the CMS50Fv3.7 option. 2. Type "event viewer" in your Windows search box. Look under Custom Views->Administrative Events and Windows Logs->Applications. You might see what SH is missing.

Sorry I do not have any better information to provide.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2016, 10:39 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I believe you are missing a .dll file. Two things to try: 1. Try importing using the CMS50Fv3.7 option. 2. Type "event viewer" in your Windows search box. Look under Custom Views->Administrative Events and Windows Logs->Applications. You might see what SH is missing.

Sorry I do not have any better information to provide.

Thanks! What do you mean with "Try importing using the CMS50Fv3.7 "? Is that to use at SH - Import? It doesn't works!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2016, 10:56 AM)menaralf Wrote: What do you mean with "Try importing using the CMS50Fv3.7 "?

Yes, It is an option in the "Select Oximeter Type" listings. I included this in case the manufacturer changed their firmware in this model. I was just guessing.

Another guess . . . Try downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package. At one time the absence of these dll's was a problem.

Here is Microsoft's address:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=40784

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Now I found it after loosing enough time! It’s really ridicule but it works!

1. SpO2 Assistant V3.0.0
a. Download data from SpO2 device
b. Open file
c. File – save as… (data type is SpO2 Review Files) the file must be saved in other directory on your PC e.g. SpO2Data

2. Sleepyhead
a. Oximeter Import Wizard
b. Import from Datafile….
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2016, 01:16 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Another guess . . . Try downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package. At one time the absence of these dll's was a problem.

If you install SpO2 Assistant version 3.0, it automatically installs Visual C++ and the required USB driver.

You can get SpO2 Assistant version 3.0 (and several prior versions) from the German company Pulox, who sells rebranded Contec oximieters:
[commercial link removed, instead do a google search for "Pulox Spo2 assistant"]

Incidentally, the PDF user guide is installed in the Help directory within the directory containing the program.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
One advantage of using SpO2 Assistant to save the data file on your hard drive before importing it into Sleepyhead is that SpO2 Assistant saves in its Data folder an ASCII .CSV file in addition to the binary .SpO2 file retrieved by Sleepyhead. The ASCII file is useful to keep in case you want to load it into a program other than Sleepyhead, such as a graphing, statistics or spreadsheet program.

(SpO2 Assistant also saves a useless .txt file.)

The SpO2 Assistant user guide is terrible at explaining how to save the CSV and SpO2 files on your hard drive. The steps (and corresponding sections of the user guide) are:
1. Click the icon that looks like an obsolete serial port (5.1).
2. Check the box "View device stored data only" (5.3.1).
3. Click the Connect button (5.3.1).
4. In the resulting list of sessions saved in the oximeter, check one or all of them, then click Receive Data (5.3.8).

(I based step 4 on my 50IW which saves multiple sessions in the oximeter. It will be slightly different for the 50D+ which I believe can save only one session.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.