Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New here, loaded data to OSCAR - only summary data
Question 
New here, loaded data to OSCAR - only summary data
Hi, I have the Resmed Airsense 10. 

I downloaded Oscar today, put an SD card in my machine, pulled it out, loaded it into OSCAR. It worked (This software is amazing btw!) BUT - Oscar has all of my data but only in summary - not in detail. 

The SD card was not in the machine last night, I only put it in today for the first time, is that the reason? Will Resmed not give detailed data retroactively?

I read the other posts on here and couldnt find a workable solution. 

One suggestion was changing the graphics engine to 'software engine' in preferences but all that did was cause the software to be unusable until I switched it back. 

Any tips?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New here, loaded data to OSCAR - only summary data
Hi swampbastard99!  -  Welcome
First:
There are 4 different AirSense 10 models, Autoset, Autoset for Her, Elite, and CPAP.  For identification, I have provided a graphic image.   The CPAP model only produces Summary only data.  Which model do you have?
[Image: ResMed-AirSense-10.png]

Second:
The SD card has to be in your CPAP while you are using it in order to record detailed data. If you insert it after a sleep sesssion, it will only provide summary data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It has been my experience that if you don't have the SD card in the machine when you use it, you won't get retroactive detail data. You will only get summary data. I have found this to be true with both OSCAR and Rescan.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for the reply  - my model is "autoset"

2nd point - ok sounds good. I will re-insert the card and will have detailed info starting tomorrow. 

I will delete this thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
As others have stated, the SD card must be in your cpap while sleeping, or you will only see summary data for those days.  Also, be sure the card is unlocked before inserting into your cpap.

We don't normally delete threads once you have found a solution, as it helps others who mabye have the same issue, and not realize why. Smile

Btw, welcome to Apnea board!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
We will keep thread open so the next person with the same problem will see how to address it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Comparison - Cervical Collar vs No Cervical Collar phoen1kx 9 215 Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 102 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 63 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 399 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 172 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.