Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New machine and I feel like crap
RE: New machine and I feel like crap
Here's my data from last night. I did change lower pressure limit from 6 to 12, but I don't think that had anything to do with this change from the previous night. It's pretty clear to me that it's all in the collar for me.

I can look back at years worth of data in SleepHead and I don't have a night that looked this good over all!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Just sayin' it gets better from here. It's incredibly satisfying to help someone like yourself make the therapy work using a new tool. Thanks for the feedback, and keep working to make this tool work for you. It's an amazing difference.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider, thanks to your advice, since I started using the collar I've not had a night with AHI above 3.2. In fact, I've had 3 nights sub 1.0!!!

My sleepyhead charts are less chaotic now so they're easier to read. It looks like my standard titration is about 17.5cm. So, with machine set at auto, 12-20 and EPR at 3, the few events I get during the night always appear in the EPR low... I'm going to change EPR to 1 or 2 and see how that goes

Sleeprider, thanks again for your help...People like you make this world bearable.

--Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
Positive outcomes like yours is what makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for the kind words.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! First time user can't get right fit/feel dizzy right away KuriApollo 5 172 12-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: KuriApollo
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 77 88,341 11-22-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  AHI consistently 0.0 on ASV, still don't feel any better foxfire 21 1,395 11-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better sheepless 117 5,799 10-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Doesn't anyone else FEEL apnea in their SLEEP? Broomstick 12 603 09-25-2018, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Broomstick
  [CPAP] One year on and I still feel very tired and lethargic Healthkares 12 723 08-19-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  [Treatment] AHI below 5, 10-20 hypopneas nightly, don't feel any different questionxenon 11 819 07-17-2018, 03:58 AM
Last Post: sleepybones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.