Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New machine, new doctor - do I add a new OSCAR profile?
RE: New machine, new doctor - do I add a new OSCAR profile?
(12-01-2019, 01:07 PM)snoringgiraffe Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 12:29 PM)bonjour Wrote: This may sound silly but you have to select the profile that you like to view, it's happened to me more often that I'd like to admit.  And yes, with a new model machine we do suggest a new profile, though it is not necessary.  If you use both machines the same day I would suggest different profiles for each.

Thank you so much for your reply. I did try to switch between profiles and one wipes out the other after I download one card or the other. I first select the profile into which I want to download the data....and that works great. But then if I want to look at the other profile, it is empty on the previous days for which it had data.
 Where is OSCAR saving your data ? Have you changed the path from ‘Documents\OSCAR_Data\’ to saving on the SD card ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2019, 01:44 PM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 01:07 PM)snoringgiraffe Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 12:29 PM)bonjour Wrote: This may sound silly but you have to select the profile that you like to view, it's happened to me more often that I'd like to admit.  And yes, with a new model machine we do suggest a new profile, though it is not necessary.  If you use both machines the same day I would suggest different profiles for each.

Thank you so much for your reply. I did try to switch between profiles and one wipes out the other after I download one card or the other. I first select the profile into which I want to download the data....and that works great. But then if I want to look at the other profile, it is empty on the previous days for which it had data.
 Where is OSCAR saving your data ? Have you changed the path from ‘Documents\OSCAR_Data\’ to saving on the SD card ?

I didn't change anything when I inserted one card vs the other card.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2019, 02:49 PM)snoringgiraffe Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 01:44 PM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 01:07 PM)snoringgiraffe Wrote: Thank you so much for your reply. I did try to switch between profiles and one wipes out the other after I download one card or the other. I first select the profile into which I want to download the data....and that works great. But then if I want to look at the other profile, it is empty on the previous days for which it had data.

I didn't change anything when I inserted one card vs the other card.

I see that data for the dreamstation is going to ....\OSCAR_Data\Dreamstation  (the new profile) and the data for the Resmed is going to the same path with \Resmed as the final folder.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't load profile - Sonoma 14.4.4 MacBook Pro breathingwell 2 88 04-22-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: kderevan
  Data went to wrong profile Poolboy 4 79 04-20-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Can I delete a profile in Oscar? JUllian 8 2,360 04-12-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: amarnina
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 281 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  1.5.2 opens without my profile JollyJoker 2 202 03-18-2024, 11:48 AM
Last Post: JollyJoker
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 329 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 438 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.