Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New machine resmed s9 auto set
RE: New machine resmed s9 auto set
jayfr88, I edited your post so that your own words were outside the quote box.

I left your spelling intact. I have a moth phobia so you wigged me out a little. Bigwink

(see the How To section on how to do a quote:
here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ote-a-post
or here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...85#pid3285 )
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(01-11-2013, 06:26 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I left your spelling intact. I have a moth phobia so you wigged me out a little. Bigwink

Paula, moth's are high in protein but they do leave a dusty residue on the lips. Dielaughing
(01-11-2013, 06:37 PM)TheWerkz Wrote:
(01-11-2013, 06:26 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I left your spelling intact. I have a moth phobia so you wigged me out a little. Bigwink

Paula, moth's are high in protein but they do leave a dusty residue on the lips. Dielaughing

Ew ew ew. Do you remember a TV "reality" show called Fear Factor? They were always eating bugs and stuff. Ew ew ew.
(01-11-2013, 07:22 PM)Ugly Wrote: Ew ew ew. Do you remember a TV "reality" show called Fear Factor? They were always eating bugs and stuff. Ew ew ew.

Yeah, I used to watch it, they brought it back last year but it was cancelled again, I think they ran out of bugs to eat or something.

I wonder if eating bugs would be considered vegan? It's not really meat or dairy. Too-funny
Wow I came to this website for help not to be joked at this is just like the other boards
(01-11-2013, 09:55 PM)TheWerkz Wrote:
(01-11-2013, 07:22 PM)Ugly Wrote: Ew ew ew. Do you remember a TV "reality" show called Fear Factor? They were always eating bugs and stuff. Ew ew ew.

Yeah, I used to watch it, they brought it back last year but it was cancelled again, I think they ran out of bugs to eat or something.

I wonder if eating bugs would be considered vegan? It's not really meat or dairy. Too-funny

Sure it's meat. Animal matter. Just 100% dark meat, crunchy but few bones.
(01-12-2013, 06:31 PM)jayfr88 Wrote: Wow I came to this website for help not to be joked at this is just like the other boards

All due respect but perhaps you need a thicker skin, jayfr88. Oh-jeez

People have cordially welcomed you to the forum. They have tried to help you in this thread with sincere advice. Your mistake in typing "moth" vs. "mouth" offered a bit of levity to folks here. But they did go through the effort to try and help you, and now you slam them for a simple little laugh at your mis-typed word and you now want to "play the victim"?

You would think you would be thankful for their attempt to help you. If you're that sensitive, perhaps you should not participate in online forums. Seriously. Thinking-about

I will close this thread so that you don't have to read further posts that may upset you.

Thread Closed.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,354 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,330 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  [Equipment] Are the ResMed Aircurve 10 S and ResMed Aircurve 10 VAuto the "exact same machine"? kkjacks 3 270 02-20-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 391 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 280 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Question I am still successfully using ResMed S9. Should I get a newer machine? Miriam Hokmah 3 571 11-23-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.