Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New machine, want to uninstall Sleepyhead/reinstall it.
New machine, want to uninstall Sleepyhead/reinstall it.
How do I uninstall Sleepyhead and do a clean install for my new machine? I make sure to put my card on unwritable before inserting it into my computer.

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New machine, want to uninstall Sleepyhead/reinstall it.
Sleephead is freeware. It can be installed to as many machines as you wish. If you don't have the setup files, go online and download them. Then just set up your profile in the new machine and use it as you have been.
Post Reply Post Reply
If I understand you are getting a new cpap machine and want to purge old data?
Sleephead doesn't install in the manner of what I think you are thinking.
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
If you do not want to keep your old data, there is no need to uninstall Sleepyhead and reinstall it. You can purge all your old data from Sleepyhead from the menu:

[Image: SH-Purge.PNG]

Your data will still be on the old card though. It won't erase the card. You would use the new card from your new machine from that point on.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-12-2015, 12:31 PM)JVinNE Wrote: How do I uninstall Sleepyhead and do a clean install for my new machine? I make sure to put my card on unwritable before inserting it into my computer.

Thank you.

Sleepyhead will let you create as many profiles as you want. You can just start a new one if you want.

If your profile was named "Joe" you could make a new one name "Joe - New" or whatever you want.

You can delete your old data if you wish, but there's no advantage to doing that. You might want to go back and look at it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've heard so much good about Sleepyhead here, I am definitely gonna use it once I get a machine. Thumbs-up-2
-Ailu
Reformed CPAP Outlaw
Post Reply Post Reply
You can "uninstall" the whole thing simply by deleting the directory you run it in.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
What I did when I upgraded from my S8 machine to my S9 machine was to merely create a new patient with the same name and S9 at the end of it.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Failed drive, now cannot install or uninstall Oscar jmac862 8 742 01-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SGKent
Question Does a new cpap require reinstall? sammiller 7 668 05-17-2023, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [prismaTS] Accidentally uninstall SQL Server rudwna 4 678 12-07-2022, 02:15 PM
Last Post: FaceInTheCrowd
  Setting up new machine (or SD card) to include daa from trial machine registered in S Sheila 5 767 12-21-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sheila
  Can a machine provider remotely program your cpap machine? calcuttaman 20 11,625 04-20-2019, 09:29 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Sleepyhead or machine problem? BamaSteve 2 1,035 11-19-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: BamaSteve
  Newbie Questions about SleepyHead App and ResMed APAP machine STRVYS 2 1,284 10-20-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.