Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New mask time. Full face and high nose bridge recommendations please
Hi all,

I am up for a new mask soon and was wondering what is out and about now that is a full face mask and that caters to a high nose bridge.
I currently use an f&p simplus which i dont mind but could be a bit better fit and in the past have had a resmed quatro fx which rubber my nose red raw even with a cloth cushion.
i will go with a simplus again if needs be but thought that i might ask around and get a few suggestions to possibly try as well before I jump in at $200 + if i buy from a local supplier in australia

thanks heaps for any alternates
Thanks

if only i could use a pillow but alas even with a chin strap i still have no luck. Ohwell

Post Reply Post Reply
I've always had problems with ffm's on the bridge of the nose.
I recently tried the new F20 from Resmed and that was much better.
Post Reply Post Reply
Muddles,

I use the Philips Respironics Amara View which doesn't go over the bridge of your nose at all. It's extremely comfortable and I highly recommend it.

http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/pr...-face-mask

~Casey
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi muddles,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions on masks; good luck to you in finding a mask that works well for you, and also with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The new Resmed Airtouch F20 full face mask Rastur 61 4,521 Yesterday, 12:51 PM
Last Post: jerrydaw
  Painful Nose Bridge With FFM Hojo 4 117 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  mouth breather, full facemask, back sleeping OK? nosleeptilbklyn 7 245 08-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Marillion
  High AHI after switching from Wisp mask to Nuance Pro? tomkatt 7 156 08-15-2017, 08:41 AM
Last Post: tomkatt
Video [Pressure] Pressure seems too high, out of control gailtilt 8 326 08-14-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: bluemom51
  Please Help with AHIs Too High/Bad Insomnia bluemom51 17 2,005 08-14-2017, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dawnstar
  Apex Medical Wizard 220 Full Face Mask - opinions? mraroid 4 138 08-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Last Post: OpalRose