Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New mask time. Full face and high nose bridge recommendations please
New mask time. Full face and high nose bridge recommendations please
Hi all,

I am up for a new mask soon and was wondering what is out and about now that is a full face mask and that caters to a high nose bridge.
I currently use an f&p simplus which i dont mind but could be a bit better fit and in the past have had a resmed quatro fx which rubber my nose red raw even with a cloth cushion.
i will go with a simplus again if needs be but thought that i might ask around and get a few suggestions to possibly try as well before I jump in at $200 + if i buy from a local supplier in australia

thanks heaps for any alternates
Thanks

if only i could use a pillow but alas even with a chin strap i still have no luck. Ohwell

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New mask time. Full face and high nose bridge recommendations please
I've always had problems with ffm's on the bridge of the nose.
I recently tried the new F20 from Resmed and that was much better.
Post Reply Post Reply
Muddles,

I use the Philips Respironics Amara View which doesn't go over the bridge of your nose at all. It's extremely comfortable and I highly recommend it.

http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/pr...-face-mask

~Casey
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi muddles,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions on masks; good luck to you in finding a mask that works well for you, and also with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pimples inside nose cam 6 5,560 3 hours ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 6 233 9 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Mask recommendation for a sensitive side-sleeper who might have an unusual face shape PersonInNY 6 195 Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Last Post: PersonInNY
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 81 1,660 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Anyone else have trouble breathing through their nose when sleeping? POOKISTAN 7 224 04-23-2024, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Inspiration and Expiration Time MrIvanDrago 18 1,126 04-22-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: jake79
  My insp time is always longer than my exp time...is that bad? jake79 2 102 04-22-2024, 12:15 PM
Last Post: jake79

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.