Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New mask, worse AHI
Hello, friends!

I've been battling higher AHI numbers since changing to a larger mask. I was using a ResMed Quattro size small, but it was pressing down the bridge of my nose. I switched to a size medium and the fit is much better. But, my AHI numbers are now up to 4-6 from around 3. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
More information, please. What type of apneas compose the AHI? What is the leak rate?
Can you attach a Sleepyhead screenshot?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross AHI is getting worse. Having more centrals Amdx64 19 631 02-18-2017, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Beej
Surprised Worse centrals without auto, but fewer OA's. Where to go from here? hopefulsleeper 1 107 02-15-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Mouth leaks getting worse, is FFM my only option? Hockenberry 9 625 01-27-2017, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Cranberry Ray
  Lack of progress and getting worse. Pudel 7 560 11-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Insomnia getting worse 3 months into therapy baconjurer 3 857 10-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoolQ
  MAOI/antidepressant patient feeling worse with CPAP CPAPstruggler 15 2,147 10-05-2016, 08:49 AM
Last Post: jbsix
Sad Worse sleep with CPAP machine PatCurt 33 2,143 09-02-2016, 06:38 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse